ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean it looks 1/6? Maybe your monitor is too small.

"What do you mean it looks 1/6? Maybe your monitor is too small."

girlsassylarge.gif

Nope. Staring at my 1/6 Batman and this photo. It's the same. You can't lower the 1/6 Batman figure's belt that much lower.

I just posted a screen cap :lol Count the sections (if you must be so stubborn :D) there are 4 abdominal sections on the screen cap (actual suit) and only 3 showing (of the 4) on the EB figure.

actually he does wear it low for those press shots, but movie wise...... it doesnt sit that low.

Yea, I was googling some actual movie shots and it does look higher, but its hard to find a good shot that isn't dark. It does seem quite low in the press shots though. The good news is that it can obviously be lowered.

Still looks stunning!

Thanks... Is it more expensive ordering straight from EB??

Yes, at least that's how it was with Rambo. It was $400 shipped from EB and you can get it very quickly, but BBTS had it for like $359. But I'm not sure how much shipping would be to you from BBTS.

It's not really that much higher. Not even the 1/6 will bring the belt that low. When you consider the 1/4 body and where the hip and leg joints start to shift the belt may as well be resting around the same area as 1/6 Batman. So this is pretty much nitpicking unnecessary stuff.

Yes, at least that's how it was with Rambo. It was $400 shipped from EB and you can get it very quickly, but BBTS had it for like $359. But I'm not sure how much shipping would be to you from BBTS.

I have a feeling the price would be a little lower for me ordering from BBTS, but I don't mind paying a little extra to get it sooner. The release of TDKR has kind of given me batman fever right now, and really want a good CB batman. I'm pretty sure this figure will more than satisfy that itch.

I wasn't _____ing about it being a nitpick. I was just saying what a numbnut the futzer and photographer were.

Good Lord! :slap

Haha I do agree with you that whoever futzes these and photographs these aren't very good. They should hire that OMG fellow who does HTs, he takes some nice photos!

Looks like the HT 1/6 to me. I was actually told months before that EB reference the HT 1/6 and this is basically the upscale version and I guess it's true.

The cowl and mouth sculpt look exactly like the Ori Costume Batman down to the long neck.

Can it be fixed lower? Maybe it will be like the HT belt. Unless you really want to push it to where it will press onto the rubber too much.
7634491568_461f1ea95a_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back