ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its gonna be hard to pass on this I think. Initally I told myself id just get the Joker but after seeing the trilogy in Imax it made me realize how iconic Bales Batman is and how much I really like him. Though maybe ill hold out for the Dark Knight suit (I like that one a tad bit more)...they're gonna make one though, right?? lol i'd like to just get both but $1200 between two bats and a joker? Yeah my fiance would kill me.

Not sure if it's been said but Bill has said in the comments area for this most recent pic on FB that he comes with 3 cowls!!

:horror This just keeps getting better!

It's alright. We all go there sometimes.

cainenicholsonyes.gif

:rock:rock:rock

I don't apologize to voorhees.

:moon:moon:moon:moon

I thought the 1/4 t-800 was very underwhelming when pictures of it first started emerging, but now he is the prize of my collection. I will give enterbay benefit of the doubt...

Oh I agree wholeheartedly! Def my favorite piece that I own too, that's why I have been so pumped for these and that's why I get kinda bummed when people aren't liking what they see. I just want them to be great like the T800 and for everyone to enjoy them as much as I enjoy my 1/4 arnold :)

So we must ask ourselves this...

Let's say this is $400. Is the extra two cowl and Bale sculpt in 1/4 worth another $150 over the average 1/6? With the possibility of metal grappling gun and batarangs? What other accessories can we look forward to?

So we must ask ourselves this...

Let's say this is $400. Is the extra two cowl and Bale sculpt in 1/4 worth another $150 over the average 1/6? With the possibility of metal grappling gun and batarangs? What other accessories can we look forward to?

aa285145.jpg

Damn right it is!

It actually should be considerably lower. The top of the belt should be at the bottom of the 4th ab section, not the 3rd

315424_477457155600451_172854547_n.jpg
batsuit-comparison.jpg

What do you guys think the 3 cowls could be? Maybe like a sculpted head w/ non detachable cowl, a regular cowl to put over bale sculpt, and maybe a battle damaged one...? Did his cowl ever take an real BD in that suit?

What do you guys think the 3 cowls could be? Maybe like a sculpted head w/ non detachable cowl, a regular cowl to put over bale sculpt, and maybe a battle damaged one...? Did his cowl ever take an real BD in that suit?

This is what I am suspecting... no magnetic detachable mouths but three cowl sculpted with their own expressions. Feels like somewhat of a cop out because I SORT OF prefer the magnetic detachable mouths. They could easily allocate a bit more resources to other details too though.

I'm seriously cracking up at all the EB fanboys going crazy for the ONE picture and saying how great it is when they're the same people whining about other people doing the exact same thing with the Joker pic saying how it looks like crap (from ONE picture).

So when other people do it, it's "Wait for more pics before deciding!"

But when they do it, it's fine.

Gotta love the hypocrisy.

I hope empty cowl is one of the three.

Yeah me too man, one for him to hold would be great. I think we will for sure, I remember seeing one and the jokers bank robber mask on display a long time ago. I'm sure somebody has a pic on here. I wasn't sure if it would be included with the releases or if it was just a promo thing but I'm pretty certain we'll get it. It'd be something that people have wanted that HT hasn't done so I'm sure EB has figured that out. Can't wait to see tomorrow and joker Wednesday!

I'm not that concerned about the belt. If it is to tight and rides to high I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be to difficult to modify it. I understand why it mite still put people off though b/c for $400 you should not need to modify anything. Jesus though there really are so many cool batman collectibles coming out with in the next year. I've got a feeling that by this time next year my collection will be overwhelmed with batman figures.:panic:

I'm seriously cracking up at all the EB fanboys going crazy for the ONE picture and saying how great it is when they're the same people whining about other people doing the exact same thing with the Joker pic saying how it looks like crap (from ONE picture).

So when other people do it, it's "Wait for more pics before deciding!"

But when they do it, it's fine.

Gotta love the hypocrisy.

:clap:exactly::clap:exactly:

Yep, the best/worst part about interaction with other members. Hypocrisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back