ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Belt looks like it's too tight. The waist is being squeezed.

His face looks pretty good.

There doesn't seem to be any folds on the elbow bend. The rubber suit might be pretty soft.

I wasn't _____ing about it being a nitpick. I was just saying what a numbnut the futzer and photographer were.

Good Lord! :slap

My apologizes voorhees, I wasn't busting on you or singling you out, I was just making a general joke; no hard feelings! I agree though, bad pic and bad setup, but that's the thing...they show us a bad pic and then it underestimates the product

Looks pretty good, but will wait to see product reaction and/or Hot Toys rebuttal. Pridecat does not want to betray his convictions in public. Hurm.

My apologizes voorhees, I wasn't busting on you or singling you out, I was just making a general joke; no hard feelings! I agree though, bad pic and bad setup, but that's the thing...they show us a bad pic and then it underestimates the product

No hard feelings at all. I just went full retard for a moment there. :lol

:peace

No hard feelings at all. I just went full retard for a moment there. :lol

3787584+_0a6e3bd1f9d88e169795acdf58dd97ee.jpg

:lol

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been said but Bill has said in the comments area for this most recent pic on FB that he comes with 3 cowls!!

I thought the 1/4 t-800 was very underwhelming when pictures of it first started emerging, but now he is the prize of my collection. I will give enterbay benefit of the doubt...

Not sure if it's been said but Bill has said in the comments area for this most recent pic on FB that he comes with 3 cowls!!

Strange. I guess Enterbay opted for 3 cowls instead of 3 interchangeable face plates like the Hot Toys figure. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out. I think it'll be a much more tedious task to pull out the heads and then re-attach them with the cape, versus just swapping out magnetic face plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back