ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously cracking up at all the EB fanboys going crazy for the ONE picture and saying how great it is when they're the same people whining about other people doing the exact same thing with the Joker pic saying how it looks like crap (from ONE picture).

So when other people do it, it's "Wait for more pics before deciding!"

But when they do it, it's fine.

Gotta love the hypocrisy.

Forum is full of that kind of thing. I wish people would just stick to commenting on figures rather than commenting on other people's comments. It'd eliminate a lot of flame wars.

Anyway..uhhh..saw the pic, so far not majorly impressed. What is it with Enterbay and these terrible angles on their teasers. I can't really tell if that cowl is better than the HT one because of the low angle, surprised Void could. The neck looks long aswell from that angle. And if what someone posted about EB using the HT figure as referance - :slap disappointing to hear. These companies should not be using other companies' work to base theirs on or they'll just repeat any given mistake. I hope they had the sense to use real movie referance material and the same goes for any license.

Forum is full of that kind of thing. I wish people would just stick to commenting on figures rather than commenting on other people's comments. It'd eliminate a lot of flame wars.

exactly :hi5: come EB show full reveal today , show the Joker tmr :D

Anyway..uhhh..saw the pic, so far not majorly impressed. What is it with Enterbay and these terrible angles on their teasers. I can't really tell if that cowl is better than the HT one because of the low angle, surprised Void could. The neck looks long aswell from that angle. And if what someone posted about EB using the HT figure as referance - :slap disappointing to hear. These companies should not be using other companies' work to base theirs on or they'll just repeat any given mistake. I hope they had the sense to use real movie referance material and the same goes for any license.

:exactly::exactly::lecture:exactly::exactly:

Not same angle but close enough.

zrf815x5.jpg

Yeah, when I saw that pic that was the publicity photo I was reminded of.

I don't like this comment. It offends me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back