EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys,
why not arrange a randevouz in the chat to discuss some ideas ,in order to do something.what do you think???

guys,
why not arrange a randevouz in the chat to discuss some ideas ,in order to do something.what do you think???

But what use is it really going to be? they have made their decision can't really see that being changed now. :(

shooting20yourself20in20the20foot.jpg

But what use is it really going to be? they have made their decision can't really see that being changed now. :(

i am not going to let them do this...if they want why not paying 20% instead of 15% to keep the eu warehouse...i prefer this than international shipping and import fees..dont you???

i am not going to let them do this...if they want why not paying 20% instead of 15% to keep the eu warehouse...i prefer this than international shipping and import fees..dont you???

Sorry bud not sure what you're trying to say.

Yeah, but throwing tea in the Aegean doesn't have the same ring to it.

True, but those of us that know our history know that comment was aimed at a Brit. ;)

I am also glad that you're seeing it our way.
It's not easy to pay for luxuries in a country where the Gas for your car costs 4 times more

Sorry bud not sure what you're trying to say.

i know..my poor english...let me try once more..
let's suggest ss paying instead of 15% vat an addotional 5%-10% as fee for the eu warehouse,in order not to close..am i clear now??

if you really believe it's a good idea then someone has to suggest this to ss..please guys....

Hopefully Dusty will be along soon and we'll get to hear what she has to say.

if it's true and they wont do something about custom fees,i dont think we will hear anything from her..it needs a lot of courage to announce such a thing..dont you think??

True, but those of us that know our history know that comment was aimed at a Brit. ;)

Naw, it was for anyone who was sick of being used by tax vampires.

DinoLast said:
I am also glad that you're seeing it our way.
It's not easy to pay for luxuries in a country where the Gas for your car costs 4 times more

I completely understand and sympathize as well. I just wanted to point your ire in the proper direction. Sideshow screws up plenty, but their unpopular decisions are not always their fault.

Just found this thread and the lack of SSC response given the amount of posts is a little worrying.

Id like to know what will be happening with EU shipping and charges also !

Here an example what awaits us:
The Creature From The Black Lagoon SSE Diorama

Before: 178€ Vat and shipping include from EU Wharehouse (15% fees)

After: 192€ Vat and fedex fees and shipping include from US wharehouse. (36% fees :( )

for a small item +8% (but should be more with constant change rate).
We will cry if € down

Last edited:
Back