EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the fact that they don't make any official statement doesn't mean that they won't be putting the new shipping method into practice. In fact I think I have heard somewhere that they were already receiving products form the US directly. Don't know if they were preorders though

That's how this Thread started.
Sideshow have already confirmed the Warehouse is closing.
There will be no reprieve. The good times are over guys
Thud.gif

That's how this Thread started.
Sideshow have already confirmed the Warehouse is closing.
There will be no reprieve. The good times are over guys
Thud.gif
i dont want to believe this...i just dont want!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead

:LOL I am not so sure they are already shipping from the US directly . My last order, the she-hulk comiquette, was charged the 2 or 3 of December, and it is in transit to the EU (thats's what I can read in their web), so I guess this order may not be affected. Al least, that's what I'm hoping for. So my question is, When will the EU warehouse be officially closed, Sideshow???

:LOL I am not so sure they are already shipping from the US directly . My last order, the she-hulk comiquette, was charged the 2 or 3 of December, and it is in transit to the EU (thats's what I can read in their web), so I guess this order may not be affected. Al least, that's what I'm hoping for. So my question is, When will the EU warehouse be officially closed, Sideshow???

hope it will only close for some time...not forever....hope...again,where is dusty???

I have a feeling that it will not open again after the Christmas holiday closure, but who knows.

They are using the new system right now. In a Spanish Forum a collector is complaining about customs fees and shipping from the US. Value of the statue 300EUR, custom fees + VAT + Shipping 114 EUR, 33%.

Luke is gonna be Exclusive? I wanna buy it outside Sideshow.

Soon Guys, SOON

I loved to know who gave them this feedback so I can poke them in the eye

yeah,he is probably a rich freak who is ugly and fat and the only thing he is doing is to buy statues and complaining..

They are using the new system right now. In a Spanish Forum a collector is complaining about customs fees and shipping from the US. Value of the statue 300EUR, custom fees + VAT + Shipping 114 EUR, 33%.

33% including vat,right???i dont think it's the same for every country though...

The value of the statue you are mentioning was 275€(shipping included) +custom fees (114€) =389€, and it was sent via UPS

That's actually not that much higher than we're paying here in California. :(:lol

Please Ece, Re-quote my post. I made some mistakes. And no, it was another collector's bill

did he mention the new shipping cost????

edit:what exactly do you want me to quote??

Last edited:
The value of the statue you are mentioning was 275€(shipping included) +custom fees (114€) =389€, and it was sent via UPS

Ups, I missed, I´m sorry. It´s even worse

how do U know that?

Vat here is 16% but in June it will be 18%, damm crisis.

We could make what i call the Speeder Bike phenomenon, massive preordering, high edition to accomodate to the number of pieces preordered, and then massive cancellations with feedback, tomorrow is a good day to start .

It´s not too far when SS will begin to take money for the preoders not fulfilled.

Last edited:
Back