EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just cancelled all my orders through SS, the items are going to be far too expensive coming from the US without a marked down cost on the packages.

Is this a certainty dusty?? any chance this wont happen :( If sideshow are doing this because of financial reasons then I understand, but if there doing it because you think thats what we want then there wrong. Im not sure who sideshow have been talking too but it looks like it isnt what EU customers want, myself included.

Is this a certainty dusty?? any chance this wont happen :( If sideshow are doing this because of financial reasons then I understand, but if there doing it because you think thats what we want then there wrong. Im not sure who sideshow have been talking too but it looks like it isnt what EU customers want, myself included.

:lecture:lecture:lectureneither do i!!as for the price,the package comes with an invoice i think..so you have a price for the customs!!:D:D

All I have now on Order is Orange Pauldron Sandtrooper.

I hope they do address the reasons why I cancelled my other stuff, if they don't, then I can't see the point of them wanting to know why I cancelled.

Now all I have to do is put my hands together and pray I get KOTCS Indy from Forbidden Planet. :(

dinolast,where are located???guys,i just checked my hb order and is saying that it will be shipped from the us warehouse only,but they have charged me 80 dollars standard shipping..that will be the new shiping,right???:confused::confused:

If you guys are going to cancel in protest you should coordinate on a date and time to do it. I may be more noticeable by the higher ups that way.

No just leave a feedback when cancel.
But before cancelling, wait to know when preorder will be affect by US shipping

Still no word from Sideshow??? (apart from Dusty's post). I can't believe it.:confused: When will our pre-orders be affected by the new shipment method??? No official announcement, no explanations...flaking pieces!!! ...Shame on you Sideshow! But to each his own...time will tell how these decisions/actions (or lack of them) will affect your business

guys,i think that if they wont post something in the newsletter we are ok...

No just leave a feedback when cancel.
But before cancelling, wait to know when preorder will be affect by US shipping

Providing someone actually reads the feedback left, doing so should be a sufficient show of disdain.

guys,i think that if they wont post something in the newsletter we are ok...

An official announcement regarding this matter is now likely to appear in this weeks news letter. The leaked information has hopefully forced their hand, making them officially inform collectors of their intentions.

If you guys are going to cancel in protest you should coordinate on a date and time to do it. I may be more noticeable by the higher ups that way.

An interesting concept. Though one would hope the sheer volume of revenue lost due to cancellations would be an adequate attention grabber.

I think he's saying if they don't post anything in the newsletter we will be fine for now. :)

thanks for the explanation my friend!!that was my point...i am new here,so
be patient...:D:D:Dwhere is dusty?????

But the fact that they don't make any official statement doesn't mean that they won't be putting the new shipping method into practice. In fact I think I have heard somewhere that they were already receiving products form the US directly. Don't know if they were preorders though

But the fact that they don't make any official statement doesn't mean that they won't be putting the new shipping method into practice. In fact I think I have heard somewhere that they were already receiving products form the US directly. Don't know if they were preorders though

did they pay custom fees???also,the statues are supposed to be luxuries???:confused::confused:

But the fact that they don't make any official statement dosn't mean that they won't be putting the new shipping method into practice. In fact I think I have heard somewhere that they were already receiving products form the US directly. Don't know if they were preorders though

Sideshow need to make an official statement, confirming whether or not they intend to proceed. Not saying anything will do nothing more than add confusion and tension to an already taut situation.
Plus as you say, it does appear items are already shipping via this method.

Back