EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm inclined to agree with you i'm sure that T-600 was £749.99 the othe day now it's £799.99 it's crazy. But like you say with a bit of luck there is always a deal to be had so i'm still hopeful of getting the T-600 at a good price.

Look at some French Belgian store they have it for 660€ without shipping which cost less in £ (I think with shipping you could have it for 630£ with actual currency trade).
You save 10% with currency trade ;)
:cool:

Don't need to estimate sideshow cost, it is insane now on this bust for me, but perhaps not for UK, the yellow box indicate EU (not UK)

Last edited:
the official annoouncement will be up with the newsletter,right???

is anyone here from ireland???i heard in tv that they have wage cuts...is it true???

Well it doesn't affect me but seeing as your high and mighty comment could apply to anyone else and everyone else, I'll stick my neck out again. At least I didn't ball and whine with jealousy when Sideshow first announced opening an EU warehouse and not an Australasian warehouse.

The EU is closing so I suggest you do what the rest of the international collectors do, and get in thick with the most local distributor/s. Here's the list of other distributors Sideshow has. There's a few in Europe. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4491

That's all I can think of. I hope it's a benefit to some of you.

Back to reality now,just like the rest of the world.:horror

the funny thing is that i try to contact the customs of fedex 2 days now and i cant!!!!sauron is upon us guys!!all we need is a frodo!:naughty:peace:peace

is anyone here from ireland???i heard in tv that they have wage cuts...is it true???

LOL not really much SS can do about this. But yes public sector (government workers) have had a 5-8% cut in wages. Prices have been coming down which is welcome.

anyone has 19% vat???like here in greece....

19.6% in France.
But customs fees and fedex fees depend on your country.
If you have chance you will pay a little more than actual (on creature black lagoon SSE shipping from US cost +8%).
If your are unlucky you will cry, try to find some help with others who have deals with fedex in your country to know how they will eat you :D

thanks akamonrg!!!may i ask,in which category belong the statues???i mean luxurious???also,do you know a site i can read the laws of the fees in eu..i am searching but i cannot find something official...

edit:guys,i am reading laws about tariffs for 2 hours...does anyone know the tariff code of the statues???i cannot find in the ss's site..in other forums also,people say that with fedex and ups custom fees are higher than shipping with usps.

why dont we ask ss to ship via usps???also,if you know someone who is a lawyer it would be very helpful..

Last edited:
You guys should try Gator.nl as their prices are really good and they ship anywhere in the world. Their shipping costs are very reasonable.

https://www.gator.nl/

It might be an alternative. The guys are really good to deal with also
Cheers :D

I've just cancelled $1300 worth of stuff with them and will buy very little from them in the future.

One gutted customer here :(

Really sorry to hear that brother.:sick

Hopefully, you'll be able to keep that Vader bust. That $250 deposit is a lot to lose.

Hell and I was worried about flaking issues but after reading this thread, Yikes! Never realized you folks had to pay so much beyond product price and shipping.:banghead

Last edited:
Back