EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confused now...different people say different things.:banghead

But what the profit ? Don't you buy for the same as we do ?

i dont know that,but bullseye has right..they wont lose their sleep to po my exclusive...:banghead:banghead

Interesting...thanks for the link.

Good thing I'm in the US of A because those prices are a killer.

No I want to know,if FlankingShow will address the paint issue as well in the newsletter.

We honestly believe that it WILL be better. Please allow it to go into effect to make a final judgement. No EU or International customers have received packages via the new method yet.

You're sure? A french collector received his Creature black lagoon SSE diorama with fedex, shipping cost was same but final cost was increased by 8% with fedex, customs fees and VAT (15% from UK, 19.6% now with french customs).
Perhaps the "new method" cost lower than actual from UK but all you negociated will be lost with VAT, customs fees and fedex fees.
I don't think sideshow will send us a diorama for 20$ overseas to save us increase invoice.

Perhaps under 150$ value the new european law will save us customs fees (don't have hope with fedex fees) but still have to pay more VAT here (15% ->19.6%).

Sorry to told this to sideshow:
Actually this sound more like a very bad trip than a happy new year.

I´ve seen Exclusives on shops. I guess they can buy the exclusive at a retailer price, not sure.

Moria Orc
https://www.laespadatoledana.com/pr...mat-Figure-14-Moria-Orco-48-cm-Ref-ss7210.htm

Exclusive Moria Orc
https://www.laespadatoledana.com/pr...usive-Edition-Moria-Orc-48-cm-Ref-ss72101.htm

It´s not the only shop doing it.

Retailers can buy exclusive when they don't sold out after a time.
I saw a lot a time retailer sold in stock exclusive but insane price :monkey1

You're sure? A french collector received his Creature black lagoon SSE diorama with fedex, shipping cost was same but final cost was increased by 8% with fedex, customs fees and VAT (15% from UK, 19.6% now with french customs).

I have been told that the new FedEx rates were not in place until this week, but if that collector would like to PM me his order number, I can look into it.

dusty,what about paying you an extra fee for every purchase to open a new eu warehouse???if the other europeans collectors agree of course...

The Darth Vader Life-Size bust was never scheduled to be delivered via the EU warehouse. All 'oversize' items were never able to ship via the EU warehouse, as they do not have the capabilities to handle the large items. This has always been the policy - oversize items ship from the U.S. warehouse. If you look at the product page for the Darth Vader bust, you will see a yellow box on the RIGHT side of the page that signifies that it's oversized and there will be flat rate/discounted shipping for International collectors: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2973

BUT if you would still like to cancel your FLEX items due to this change (although it won't affect the Darth Vader bust, as it has always been designated as shipping directly from the U.S. warehouse), you will not be charged the cancellation fee and all of your money will be refunded. Instructions:

If you choose to cancel your FLEXpay items because of our warehouse changes, then no cancellation fee will be charged and your monies will be refunded back to you in US funds. You can cancel your order online or have us do it for you. If you would like us to do it for you, please e-mail our Customer Service department ([email protected]) with the order number and item number and include the change of EU warehouse as the reason for canceling. If you have already canceled your FLEXPay order online, please indicate that in the email.
Please see our refund policy here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=141

A very generous offer considering this new shipping policy has no bearing on the piece in question.

really?????how much????

50.00 a week,plus 30.00 for an appointment,100.00 if you go to ER,and some other stuff that doesn't cover.Emergency rooms waiting time average is 5 hours.Oh and you need a referral from your primary care physician to see another doctor if not you pay the visit full price,which could be around 350.00 minimum.

If you go to big hospitals your doctor sees about 5-7 patients at the same time,so your consultation with him will 10 minutes if you're lucky.Give you some Ibuprofen 600m and send your ass home.They must have a contract with Ibuprofen,because they prescribe this ???? for everything.

Headache = Ibuprofen
Herpes = Ibuprofen
FLU = Ibuprofen
MS = Ibuprofen

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

uncle-sam-stop-whining.jpg

Last edited:
Dusty have an idea.
Perhaps sideshow could offer more reward point for EU collector.
Spend 1$ and have 1.5 reward point to compensate :)

Back