EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there an offical statement on the EU warehouse? Sure hope it's not closing down as that would result in the end of of collecting days.

Because I dont want the hassle of dealing with customs.

this is something i dont want too...but i will not lose the exclusives for the customs...if the guys in the customs wont damage my statues it's ok..if they damge them,then i will kill them!!:D:D:D

i have sent an email asking that...i dont think ss will abandon eu customers...:D:D:D

I think they will stop and send all from US if they have negociated shipping cost with fedex.
If they stop UK wharehouse I think thay save money but EU customers loose money with fedex extra fees.

But EU customers will have items more quickly.
Personnaly I prefer waiting and save money, this is new and perhaps it will cost same or just a little more.
I'm not closed but I hope sideshow will told us as with EU wharehouse I can know how much it will cost to me when I preorder (you know that shipping is between 40-60$ and VAT 15% so you can calculate).
With Fedex I never understood what are the extra fees after the VAT.... :(

If true, that is really bad news. I prefer wait one month to get my stuff rather than deal with customs. I will have to be more selective on exclusives and buy more from european dealers, if SS close the EU warehouse.

We don't know if true or not but all in stock or backordered products seems to be sending with fedex from US wharehouse now.
Is it just for christmas to join calendar and ornament?? Just for in stock/backordered? All products in futur?

I can see the logic behind shipping in stock or backordered stuff from the US warehouse, but at least and taking into consideration it can be only a rumor, they should keep open the EU one to ship pre-ordered products.

I think they will stop and send all from US if they have negociated shipping cost with fedex.
If they stop UK wharehouse I think thay save money but EU customers loose money with fedex extra fees.

But EU customers will have items more quickly.
Personnaly I prefer waiting and save money, this is new and perhaps it will cost same or just a little more.
I'm not closed but I hope sideshow will told us as with EU wharehouse I can know how much it will cost to me when I preorder (you know that shipping is between 40-60$ and VAT 15% so you can calculate).
With Fedex I never understood what are the extra fees after the VAT.... :(

they are the import fees....

Yeah SideShow will announce this just like they did with the paint flaking job.:tap

I have to say I would be amazed and hugely disappointed if this turns out to be true. Higher VAT, import clearance duties, and higher shipping charges will mean the end of this hobby for collectors. It's exclusives or nothing in this game.

Back