EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it's 33%. And that 33% is on shipping too. So if it costs $360 shipped it's 33% on the $360.

i think we must do something guys...it's not fair..we must send an email to ss with our real names to complain about this...i really think that.

Nobody is going to do anything ecekat...this is a "take it or leave it"

i dont think so man,i agree paying vat and if they want 5% ,that means 20% total,to keep the eu warehouse...if they respect us they should consider us...i dont care if i have my statue 2 days earlier...or on week later...we are not rich here..maybe few are,but i dont think everyone is rich..we must do something my friends...

This is nothing more than a cost cutting exercise which they have undoubtedly thought through thoroughly.
Yes by all means, voice ones disdain at this matter, but it's unlikely to have enough impact to effect their decision.

we send them an email to complain,with all of our names in ss's account.with telephones to contact us ,if they are not sure that it's legal.
post here any ideas..

When were they going to announce this. We had to find out via a third party. How poor is that!!

:lecture:lecturethat's what i am saying.

edit:if this was happening to americans ,we would probably have world war 3.

Well, I do pay a lot for items from Japan these days because of the poor exchange rate and high shipping costs; granted, in the US we don't have to pay for VAT or import duties or things like that, but that is not Sideshow's fault, that is the fault of greedy governments. I don't know if there is an answer that will solve the problem...

Well, I do pay a lot for items from Japan these days because of the poor exchange rate and high shipping costs; granted, in the US we don't have to pay for VAT or import duties or things like that, but that is not Sideshow's fault, that is the fault of greedy governments. I don't know if there is an answer that will solve the problem...

yes,but all of the eu governtments have this law.so,ss has to something..
in the future ss will close every european account,if we let this happen!!kidding !!:Dhope not

As someone has said before, start cancelling orders telling them why we do it. It will not change anything, but at least they will know we are very disappointed.

then you will lose everything....

Yeah, I guess I am quite naive having hopes that we can have an alternative solution...In the end I will have to CANCEL all of my preorders :banghead:banghead:banghead

ss said that the shipping rates wont be humongous...does this mean that they will change???i mean for the hb the shipping costs 83 dollars..with the new policy will be the same,right???:confused::confused:

When were they going to announce this. We had to find out via a third party. How poor is that!!

I would assume this would have been announced via the usual channels (weekly newsletter) at some point, if it had not been leaked.

Back