EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ss said that the shipping rates wont be humongous...does this mean that they will change???i mean for the hb the shipping costs 83 dollars..with the new policy will be the same,right???:confused::confused:

As Bullseye has stated above, the shipping costs will increase. Fed-Ex are unlikely to have the ability to offer similar rates to those which are currently available via the EU warehouse.

As Bullseye has stated above, the shipping costs will increase. Fed-Ex are unlikely to have the ability to offer similar rates to those which are currently available via the EU warehouse.

when you talk about increase,you dont mean about double price,right???

Well, I do pay a lot for items from Japan these days because of the poor exchange rate and high shipping costs; granted, in the US we don't have to pay for VAT or import duties or things like that, but that is not Sideshow's fault, that is the fault of greedy governments. I don't know if there is an answer that will solve the problem...

vendetta.jpg

post #62

Hi everyone! Here are some answers for you, regarding the EU transition:

Thank you to everyone who has been posting in this thread. We would like to keep you updated on our services we provide you and therefore would like to confirm that we are indeed making some changes based on the feedback that we have received from our EU collectors. In order to be able to deliver your items in a quicker fashion and with the least amount of damages, we will be transitioning shipment of EU orders from the EU facility to ship out of our US based warehouse.

You don’t have to worry about shocking shipping rates from our US facility to you because we have aggressively negotiated competitive EU shipping rates with Fed Ex and are excited to be able to provide these to you.

In addition, EU collectors will not have to wait weeks as their product processes, transfers to the EU warehouse, then ships out to you via a slow local carrier. By shipping directly with Fed Ex, we can now get items to our EU collectors within days and on pace with all other US and International collector shipments. We also anticipate less damages through the use of the Fed Ex service and if damage does occur, we will be able to exchange the product in half the time!

We look forward to these changes based on our EU collectors’ extensive feedback and we are sure that you will soon see the differences for yourselves!

Oh I didn't see it that,thank you.

So you guys will be paying customs fees + VAT + Oversize shipping fees ?

This news is terrible.
I think it's the death nail to all my future orders direct from Sideshow.
I will probably cancel HT Wolverine with them too.
I still have the Orange pauldron Sandtrooper and KOTCS Indy but I think they will be my last.

I am officially depressed now

Oh I didn't see it that,thank you.

So you guys will be paying customs fees + VAT + Oversize shipping fees ?

Fedex Fees + customs fees + VAT + Shipping

Fedex is not the cheapest and if they forgot asking you to pay fees they send you a mail, they never forget :rotfl:monkey2

Fedex Fees + customs fees + VAT + Shipping

Fedex is not the cheapest and if they forgot asking you to pay fees they send you a mail, they never forget :rotfl:monkey2

Fedex is a ripoff,tried to ship overseas, Fedex wanted $400.00 :horror USPS was $40.00 something...

Can you imagine a bust shipped with FeDex overseas ?:banghead

You guys had it good for a while. The rest of us have had it bad forever. You can't say Sideshow never tried.

I worked for FedEx for three years so I know their prices.
I have just now cancelled HT Wolverine and gone to OneSixthBruce.
I have also let Sideshow know exactly why I have cancelled

Back