EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe mystique is shipped from the eu warehouse....how many lbs is the pf???blackbeard was 35,i dont think is more..may be a mistake!!!

Maybe, The ringwraith diorama is shipped from EU warehouse for sure.
Perhaps mystique and venom will be the same but the last one.
January going to be a big beta test.

Well, I asked the aproximate shipping quote for my upcoming order (Mystique comiquette EX) via Fedex (from the US to Spain) and I finally received a response by EU customer service: $48.03!!!

Is this the great deal sideshow has been negotiating with Fedex???????? It's just 5-6 dollars less than I was charged before!!!

How much do you expect them to drop it by? They charge east coasters about $30 to ship PFs, and now they're charging only $18 more to get it all the way to Spain. That's a steal if you ask me.

Mmmmm I'm still not 100% convinced about all this, think the biggest thing that is bothering me that they are using FedEx!! and they dont sound to be that good and the returns policy (if needed) sounds like too much hassle for me.

I have not cancelled anything yet and I have quite a few pieces on pre-order all for next year and I really want these items, especially because they are EXs of the items which I wont be able to get anywhere else but from SSC, so I am going to wait and see how some of my fellow EU (especially the UK) collectors get on with this new scheme assuming any of you guys get your stuff before I am due to get anything and wait and see what you say about the process and if your happy with it or not before I make a rash judgement and cancell all my stuff...

The next few weeks/months will tell :(

Sorry I spelled Who instead How.

I know that webb but where i can find the GC if I made a preorder? Does Luke have a GC? I guess no so why SS is cheating on us?

Gift Cards are generally ONLY applicable to items that have been "in stock" for a long time on Sideshow's website. For ALL Pre Orders, they are NOT APPLICABLE. :banghead

So the catch is the GC will only be useful if there is an item that has been released for a long time and is still available at Sideshow's website. I am an International Customer and have a few of these $25 GC with me. I am not complaining though because they do allow me to purchase some "old stocks" that I do not want to pay full retail price for. Another note on GC is that you do not earn Rewards Points for orders placed using GC.

I think returns will be fine.
When I worked there, I was asked every day to go direct to customers houses to pick up returns.
It's all down to what deal Sideshow have worked out with FedEx

Well, I asked the aproximate shipping quote for my upcoming order (Mystique comiquette EX) via Fedex (from the US to Spain) and I finally received a response by EU customer service: $48.03!!!

Is this the great deal sideshow has been negotiating with Fedex???????? It's just 5-6 dollars less than I was charged before!!!

Blackbeard weights 35 pounds, Mistique 17 pounds, it´s half the weight but it´s the same shipping so in best case scenario

Quote from UK Warehouse
SRP: $249
Freight (i took Blackbeard's shipping to Germany): $50.40
Subtotal: $299,4
VAT @17.5%: $52,39
TOTAL: $351,8

Quote from US Warehouse
SRP: $249
Freight: $48
Subtotal: $297
VAT @ 18%: $53,46
FedEx Service Fee: $10.00 (*estimated)
TOTAL: $360,46+ $25 Gift Card + Unknown import duties, SS states their items have no duties but that´s not true.

Even taking the Blackbeard shipping cost, it weights twice, you pay 6 dollares more with SS, not considering import fees and the GC.

Cancelling day approaching.

Can anyone recommend any UK/EU shops that sells SSC-stuff? As for exclusive PF's I still have to buy at SS but for the rest it's chaeaper and easier to buy from a shop indside the EU.

I know of S.P.A.C.E, Forbidden Planet (both of them), Acme, Heldenshop, Cine Collector, Gator, Toydealer /Limited movies.de, Kilu-shop but haven't bought anything from any of these places - yet.

Well the more prints they employ as exclusives the better it will be for EU members.

I have had to sadly cancel a substantial number of my orders. I will try and source them elsewhere.

Sideshow will now only be employed for must have exclusives.

OK ...here comes the first wave , a fellow collector here in Greece got his Classic Iron Man Ex Comiquette ...the result ??? 175,73 $ at fedex & extra 73 $ to deliver the parcel to his door ...Thanks SS ......:banghead:duh:banghead:duh:banghead

OK ...here comes the first wave , a fellow collector here in Greece got his Classic Iron Man Ex Comiquette ...the result ??? 175,73 $ at fedex & extra 73 $ to deliver the parcel to his door ...Thanks SS ......:banghead:duh:banghead:duh:banghead

Do you know how much the initial shipping was when invoiced by Sideshow?
I only ask as this will allow us to grasp the total expenditure involved.

The new rates came in on the 9th and if your friend has already got it, then it is safe to say that this transaction was done before the new rates came into effect...right??

Back