Euro 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
England vs Spain should be interesting to watch. Im rooting for England on this one.

France and Italy, i hope Italy looses misserably.

Portugal and France is a match I want to see badly.

Hoping keyboard warrior muppets like thecorsair will shut up now. Gerrard has been brilliant in this tournament, setting up goals in every game and leading by example, Parker never stops running and the amount of times he put his body in the way of the ball tonight was fantastic.
Carroll's done the job asked of him so far - scored an important goal against Sweden and always chases the ball when he hasn't got it.
Even John Terry, even with his obvious lack of pace, has had a good tournament so far.

I wasn't expecting much going into Euro 2012 - i thought a loss to France, a draw against Sweden and a troublesome final game away to the co-hosts - i too thought we'd struggle to get out of the group so to win it, i think you have to give absolute credit to the players, yes even you thecorsair!

I'm still not saying we'll win the whole thing but i'm English and i will support my country in the highs and the many lows, as i do with my club team.

I'm still not saying we'll win the whole thing but i'm English and i will support my country in the highs and the many lows, as i do with my club team.

Good for you. I'm sure you'll have the excuses ready when they lose.

What was the point of that official on the line. ____ing blind bat. I'd fancy to beat Italy in the next game.

What was the point of that official on the line. ____ing blind bat. I'd fancy to beat Italy in the next game.

Ha yeah I know but at the same time the guy played through was offside but vise versa if I was supporting Ukraine I would of been pissed about that decision. Bring in goal line technology everyone wants it but them two pricks Blatter & Platini :cuckoo:

Ha yeah I know but at the same time the guy played through was offside but vise versa if I was supporting Ukraine I would of been pissed about that decision. Bring in goal line technology everyone wants it but them two pricks Blatter & Platini :cuckoo:

They'll soon want the technology if France or Germany go out via a similar kind of goal :lol

He always is against average opposition, he'll disappear against Italy.

What like how he did when Liverpool were 3nil down against AC Milan. SG is class, no doubt about that. England won't win this tournament but there's no denying SG's talent. I think England are better suited with Carrol up front, we need his aerial attack. Especially with our only form of attack seams to be crosses & set-pieces.

What like how he did when Liverpool were 3nil down against AC Milan. SG is class, no doubt about that. England won't win this tournament but there's no denying SG's talent. I think England are better suited with Carrol up front, we need his aerial attack. Especially with our only form of attack seams to be crosses & set-pieces.

Gerrard only stands out for club and country due being surrounded with mediocrity.

England have had their bit of luck with the Ukraine's goal not being given and normal service is about to be resumed.

And as long as Rooney and Welbeck come through without any injuries that's perfectly fine with me.

Fortunate (at least so it would seem at this stage) that England will be against Italy instead of Spain as had been assumed.

Italy haven't done amazingly well and were playing their last group match with the guarantee of elimination if they didn't win. I think England have a chance there. Just nobody mention penal...never mind.

Gerrard only stands out for club and country due being surrounded with mediocrity.

England have had their bit of luck with the Ukraine's goal not being given and normal service is about to be resumed.

And as long as Rooney and Welbeck come through without any injuries that's perfectly fine with me.

You say i'll have my excuses ready when we lose, and yet you have your excuses well used already for when we win. Do you want to see your country do well or not? :cuckoo:

What has Gerrard ever done for us? Set up goals in all of our group games.

What has Carroll ever done for us? Scored a good, important goal against Sweden.

What has Parker and Terry ever done for us? Put their bodies on the line and shown absolute commitment for their country, something people have accused England players of lacking.

You remind me of that Monty Python sketch - "What have the romans ever done for us?"

I could go on but you're clearly one of these internet posters who can never be proved wrong and, infact, enjoy the confrontation and arguments your opinion creates because it gives you something exciting to do ;)

Liverpool will always be bigger than the Scum and the Chavs.

Anyway, everyone will be inferior to Man City and their dirty oil money over the next decade. No-one will come close to them.

:rotfl

Your lot certainly won't.....you were a whopping 37 points adrift last season :wave

Back on topic, if both teams were to win their respective quarter finals it looks like a Germany Vs England semi-final could happen and we all know what happens in those :lol

Back