Euro 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was gas seeing Neuer (sp) all the way upfield like that. I guess he could afford to at that point. Pity for Germany.

So Spain VS Italy again.

Damn, I was rooting for Germany...
But fair's fair, Italy played better, and while Germany wasted a couple of opportunities, Italy threw away at least three goals in the second half.
Sorry to see Löw and his team miss yet again the chance to win a championship.

Italy has a history of beating Germany in tournaments, no matter how bad they might be compared to Germany. Not surprised, but was expecting more from Germany.

But finally, Ballotelli scores when it matters.

I wanted Italy to do miserably in the tournament, but seeing that the final is against Spain, I am rooting for Italy.

OK, that's it, _____K Germany!! It's just not worth supporting them anymore! Year for goddamn year they look good, get your hopes up and then......BANG! They bend you over and _____k you up the ass! I am so pissed right now:gah:
I think the best player for the Germans yesterday was Neuer:lecture and I don't mean while in goal!!

I never expected this result!
I didn't watch it, looks like I should have
What a surprise!

Any predictions for tomorrow? I don't like how Spain has played in the entire tournament. What happened to their creativity and attacking offense? Yet they're in the final. :lol

I have Italy beating Spain 1-0. :horror

I'm thinking Italy 2-1 with Balotelli scoring another again. Spain are going to have to build a wall around him. :rotfl
Looking forward to watching the game anyway. :D

Italy to win 2-1. Pirlo with a goal or assist to confirm himself as player of the tournament and Balotelli to score the winner to finish top goalscorer.

I hope Spain win as it would give Balotelli a nice kick in the ego as he's almost as far up his own behind as Ronaldo and with less than half the talent.

Back