Euro 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was that post about Italy never diving? Can't be serious.:dunno. Just waiting for the inevitable red from crazy Mario. Italy rode their luck too long..skill and class rises to the top. Sh$t sinks to the bottom.

Edit. And mario falls over from a shove from a guy a 100 pounds and 7 inches smaller than him. Nope Italians never dive.

Finding this a boring game now , way to one sided since the injury.

Is boring because the only team playing is SPAIN

Italy is completely knocked out....loooooong time ago :wink1:

Edit: GOALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Spain 3 -Italy 0

Last edited:
Italy gave up..pathetic. Deserve to lose. El niño! And that's from an Arsenal fan who hates Chelskie.

Wow. 4-nil. So unselfish. This is laughable. Biggest choke ever. Go back to fixing games and maybe you can win.

And 1 more GOALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

And this is the best Italy of the decade??? :monkey3

Spain 4- Italy 0

Last edited:
Bloody Spanish winning everything ;)

Italy have been completely annihilated by the Spainsh, talk about saving your best game till last. 3 out of the 4 Goal scorers are based in the epl, that's about the only thing an English supporter can be proud of in this tournament. Well done Spain, easily the best international team I've ever seen in my days :clap

Final
Spain 4- Italy 0

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Champions!...Once Again! :thud:

2008- 2010- 2012= We have made History :thud:

Such a Great bloody ____ing team!!! :clap:clap:clap:

Last edited:
Same goal tally they got against Ireland. I wouldn't have thought we'd be sharing that magnitude of embarrassment with Italy. Also makes you wonder how they went from scraping a draw with Italy in the first game to beating them so comprehensively.

Same goal tally they got against Ireland. I wouldn't have thought we'd be sharing that magnitude of embarrassment with Italy. Also makes you wonder how they went from scraping a draw with Italy in the first game to beating them so comprehensively.

Cause they were holding back. Clearly the best international team we have ever seen.

I refrained from posting here till the finals to avoid jinxing my team... was supporting Germany and Spain cause I support Bayern and Barcelona...

Fantastic... Revenger for Germany being out... and What a goal from new signing Jordi Alba!

Hope to see a bloodless, clean and fantastic El Clasico in the upcoming Spanish Super Cup

Back