Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

I was just messin..... I was hoping to get a response from Badmoon, since he's the biggest fan of his new toy :D

But I've had every iPhone since the 1st gen...... I totally love it :cool: It's really a great device :hi5:

I am not to sure he is the biggest fan of late, he was talking of getting rid of it a few pages ago.:dunno

I bought a black Bumper for mine yesterday and I really like it. It looks good, provides good protection, better grip on the phone and the metal buttons are sexy. All of that while still leaving the beautiful glass back side exposed.

I thought about it this way, get a bumper and spend $29 to protect it or walk around with it naked and risk spending a lot more if I damage it. It was a no brainer.

I bought a black Bumper for mine yesterday and I really like it. It looks good, provides good protection, better grip on the phone and the metal buttons are sexy. All of that while still leaving the beautiful glass back side exposed.

I thought about it this way, get a bumper and spend $29 to protect it or walk around with it naked and risk spending a lot more if I damage it. It was a no brainer.

How well does the bumper protect the phone? I mean if you dropped and hit at 45 degree angle would it hut bumper before the glass or could you still hit the edge of the glass before the bumper?

Don't get a Bumper..... Get This Bad Boy.......It's Pretty $$, but looks Amazing Got One on Pre-Order.... Got The Hottest Phone In The Planet..... Get the Hottest Protection For It!!!!
771008f3.jpg

d2b90835.jpg

1dacf37d.jpg

596ad9f8.jpg

Looks cool but would be a pain. I have a few things that I plug the iphone into that I would have to remove case to use, even with a thin case I have to on my xm skydock let alone with that case.

:lol:lol:lol

I was just messin..... I was hoping to get a response from Badmoon, since he's the biggest fan of his new toy :D

But I've had every iPhone since the 1st gen...... I totally love it :cool: It's really a great device :hi5:

LOL! I played with my phone ALL day! I will have the video to prove it in about an hour. :lol It's funny because I see people on Macrumors all the time post how they hate it and are going back to the 3gs. I played my sisters 3gs today and it absolutely sucks compared to this phone. Her and her fiance both have them and now guess what they both want? They both kept saying look at the screen! And wow you can do that! :rotfl Yup had fun with the toy today. I shot and edited the entire day using it. I edited JUST through the phone to see what iMovie could do. Uploading now. :rock

I am not to sure he is the biggest fan of late, he was talking of getting rid of it a few pages ago.:dunno

I have a few small issues, hopefully they can be worked out with updates and a replacement.

As for the vapor case. I LOVE the yellow version. If it didn't say VAPOR on the side I would have picked one up. However, they only had black and pink for pre-order and they sold out. :gah:

I might go with what Ill did and pick up a bumper. Ill can you take some pics of the phone with the bumper please?

imovie is cool. I edited the review I did with that before posting it.

One minor gripe with it/youtube. It takes forever to load everything! I made a 4 minute video and my god! You would think I have been loading up a feature film. LOL!

Either way its a nice option especially for like when SDCC happens. That way stuff can be posted on the fly.

Dropped mine out of my truck today onto the driveway....It survived....LUCKY....anyways if you guys are looking to trade in your old Iphone I sent mine to nextworth.com and got $255 for it. I had the white 32 gb 3gs. They quoted me $298 but they said there was some cracks? and scratches on the back.

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/C0VDRXzN30o&hl=en_US&fs=1?hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/C0VDRXzN30o&hl=en_US&fs=1?hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

was that through imovie??? Can you use old videos are only videos you shoot in imovie???

It was all done through iMovie on the iPhone. I have iMovie on my mac but I wanted to see what all the phone could do on its own. And that was it. I'm still learning though.

Back