Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just plug the phone into the computer. Make sure Itunes is set to not sync right away. Then go to my computer and open the phone from there. You should be able to just copy and paste from there.
That didn't work. When I copied the file to my computer it had a .MOV file extension, but the size was 0 bytes.

Any other suggestions as to how to get the damn video onto my computer? I also tried Pixelpipe to upload to YouTube but it would've taken forever.

Are you serious? Dead pixels are just that. They are dead. The best way to tell if you have them is throw up an all black or all white screen and inspect the phone very carefully. If you have black dots (very very small) they are dead. White can be stuck but most likely dead. Sometimes you can have green red or blue and those are most likely stuck and not dead.

You can have them on anything with LCD to include monitors, phones, tv's, cameras, and anything else like that. Plasma tv's can also get dead pixels. Google it man! :lol

Haha.... Oh.... :slap

I knew what it was, but I was just wondering how you could tell..... My screen seems fine. I'm just wondering how you'd even notice something like that! :dunno

Haha.... Oh.... :slap

I knew what it was, but I was just wondering how you could tell..... My screen seems fine. I'm just wondering how you'd even notice something like that! :dunno

To be honest I'm very ____ with dead pixels. I took back 3 TV's before I got one with 100% zero pixels. I'm ok with losing some over time. However, when I buy new I WANT new. LOL! Its a curse.

That didn't work. When I copied the file to my computer it had a .MOV file extension, but the size was 0 bytes.

Any other suggestions as to how to get the damn video onto my computer? I also tried Pixelpipe to upload to YouTube but it would've taken forever.

I heard pixelpipe is a joke right now. Causing phones to crash and all of that. I will do some research and see what I can find for you.

To be honest I'm very ____ with dead pixels. I took back 3 TV's before I got one with 100% zero pixels. I'm ok with losing some over time. However, when I buy new I WANT new. LOL! Its a curse.

Did you rub the pixels on your TV when that happened? I have a TV that gets one every now and then, but it goes away with a little rub. :lol

Did you rub the pixels on your TV when that happened? I have a TV that gets one every now and then, but it goes away with a little rub. :lol

Yeah these were the black ones. No rubbin will bring those bad boys back. LOL!

Oh and Ill try this!

Go to my computer then your iPhone then DCIM then click through all the folders until you find your camera roll then you should be able to drag and drop.

Another way is when you plug in your iphone the auto window should pop up then just hit import photos and videos.

Well, since this thread is on the topic of Apple I thought I'd mention that I made it to the third and final round of interviews to land a part time gig at a local Apple store........ Wish me luck! :banana

It takes 3 interviews to get a part time job in a retail store these days? Man.....that's crazy.

I do wish you luck.

It takes 3 interviews to get a part time job in a retail store these days? Man.....that's crazy.

I do wish you luck.

Yeah companies like apple, Gap, Best Buy, all those places you have multiple interviews. I had three at both Gap and Best Buy years ago and then actually did interviewing for Best Buy. Usually the third interview you meet with the GM and they pretty much offer you the job.

Well, since this thread is on the topic of Apple I thought I'd mention that I made it to the third and final round of interviews to land a part time gig at a local Apple store........ Wish me luck! :banana

What do you have to do in the 3rd interview? Any skits or whatever?

Good luck!

Yeah companies like apple, Gap, Best Buy, all those places you have multiple interviews. I had three at both Gap and Best Buy years ago and then actually did interviewing for Best Buy. Usually the third interview you meet with the GM and they pretty much offer you the job.

When I interviewed for BB, I had one interview. Luckily, the GM was there that day so we got'er done in one shot!

I do wish you luck.

Yeah, it's pretty insane. And it's REALLY tough competition. There are HUNDREDS of applicants. The company is just in that position to be very picky as to who they want to hire... Since they have a big reputation to keep. So they won't just hire anyone......

But thanks :D

What do you have to do in the 3rd interview? Any skits or whatever?

Good luck!

Well the third interview is with the area director, and is done is a small group. I have yet to have a "one-on-one" interview with someone. The first interview was a "hiring event" in which you're brought to a meeting room in a hotel, along with about 30 other people. There you introduce yourself, watch videos, and perform skits and stuff in front of everyone. Pretty nerve racking! But many of the applicants were pursuing acting careers, so it was nothing for them! :lol

But thanks for the wishes! :cool:

500x_lgaiph4_1_01.jpg

While Apple isn't giving away free cases to people experiencing the iPhone 4's antenna problem, a company called cases.com claims they will. They say they will give you a black, purple, rose, blue, or white LifeGrip silicone-based case for free.

You only have to pay for the shipping (First Class Mail brings the total to $3.73). This kind of silicon case could also help with the glass shattering. Note: Gizmodo or Gawker Media doesn't endorse or have any relationship with this company. They just posted a note in our Fix the iPhone 4 Facebook Petition Group. [Cases]
Link: https://www.cases.com/lgaiph4.htm

Well the third interview is with the area director, and is done is a small group. I have yet to have a "one-on-one" interview with someone. The first interview was a "hiring event" in which you're brought to a meeting room in a hotel, along with about 30 other people. There you introduce yourself, watch videos, and perform skits and stuff in front of everyone. Pretty nerve racking! But many of the applicants were pursuing acting careers, so it was nothing for them! :lol

But thanks for the wishes! :cool:

Wow, I just had no idea everything you needed to go through! Crazy! I would NOT do well with the whole skit thing!

I'm very surprised there is no one-on-one interview, but now that I'm thinking about it, it seems most of the stores I've been in are all about teamwork.

Back