Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stress enough how much I like the bumper. Glad I listened to you guys and not the Mac forum idiots.

As you can see the white balance on my new phone is perfect! This pic was taken in almost complete darkness. I'm so glad Doug is white! :rotfl

photo-1.jpg

He's one crazy dog too! Been a real handful. His owner was 91 and died. So he was never really trained. He's six now and I have had him for about a month. He's getting better though. He just needs some love. I can tell because he keeps trying to hump Maggs. Haha

Haha well Jack Russell are known for being crazy. I have a Rat Terrier (which has Jack Russell in em) and she quite crazy, but in the best way.

Haha well Jack Russell are known for being crazy. I have a Rat Terrier (which has Jack Russell in em) and she quite crazy, but in the best way.

Maybe you can help me! He is a great dog. However I moved into a busy area. So there are lots of people walking dogs. He goes crazy when a bigger dog walks by. Such that it makes my othe dog go crazy. He snarls and barks and try to attack. He actually went after a husky and then a rotweiller. The husky wasn't pleased and knocked him down and the rotweiller just stated at him like really. Haha. It is really bad though. He goes insane and I don't know how to calm him down.

Maybe you can help me! He is a great dog. However I moved into a busy area. So there are lots of people walking dogs. He goes crazy when a bigger dog walks by. Such that it makes my othe dog go crazy. He snarls and barks and try to attack. He actually went after a husky and then a rotweiller. The husky wasn't pleased and knocked him down and the rotweiller just stated at him like really. Haha. It is really bad though. He goes insane and I don't know how to calm him down.

Lol...Jack Russell's are known for this behavior. They are really quite funny. One of my best friend's has one and brought him over one day for a BBQ, and he tried attacking my german shepherd. Well, it lasted for a whole millisecond until my dog just sat down and punched him in the face knocking him down.

Lol...Jack Russell's are known for this behavior. They are really quite funny. One of my best friend's has one and brought him over one day for a BBQ, and he tried attacking my german shepherd. Well, it lasted for a whole millisecond until my dog just sat down and punched him in the face knocking him down.

Yeah he is insane. He goes after these dogs and people just stare at me and I get slightly embarrassed. I think its because they don't know the scenerio and that I just got him and have work to do to help the little guy behave better. I get upset though because when he really goes crazy it makes Maggs go crazy. Then I have two crazy ass dogs barking and howling at people. :lol

Hey can you guys watch the sideshow behind the scene videos or any sideshow video at all on your iphone?I cant...:(

Also any of you guys know how to access Sideshow's mobile version page?

Hey can you guys watch the sideshow behind the scene videos or any sideshow video at all on your iphone?I cant...:(

Also any of you guys know how to access Sideshow's mobile version page?

I assume they are using flash to do their videos, which means you cannot.

At the VERY bottom of sideshows page there is a mobile link in their site map.

Well, since we're discussing insane Jack Russels and iPhones, I figure I'd post this :) My brother in law shot it on his iphone recently. Both Jacks belong to my mother.

As for the iPhone 4, I got mine last week. I absolutely love it - never had an iphone before but really don't want to use anything else ever again :hi5:

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cRTtkJUCecg"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cRTtkJUCecg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Well, since we're discussing insane Jack Russels and iPhones, I figure I'd post this :) My brother in law shot it on his iphone recently. Both Jacks belong to my mother.

As for the iPhone 4, I got mine last week. I absolutely love it - never had an iphone before but really don't want to use anything else ever again :hi5:

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cRTtkJUCecg"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cRTtkJUCecg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

No offense but the one dog there is seriously over weight for a JR. LOL! Anyways I discovered a new tool. A squirt bottle! LOL! There is a new Sheriff in town people. :lol:lecture:clap

Back