Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg guys!!! I'm at the apple store posting from one of there iphone 4 demos!!! Holy sh@t this things fast!!!!!!! I've been tempted to dig into my saving for this!!!! I think I'm gonna do ittttttttt!!!!!

Omg guys!!! I'm at the apple store posting from one of there iphone 4 demos!!! Holy sh@t this things fast!!!!!!! I've been tempted to dig into my saving for this!!!! I think I'm gonna do ittttttttt!!!!!

Remember to sign out when you're done... :monkey3

If not, I expect a "GUESS WHAT GUYS? I'M GAY!" post shortly.

I agree. I seriously considered selling mine at one point and getting the Droid X. The more I use the Droid the more I appreciate the iPhone. Now if only the iPhone had an led indicator, and better speaker phone I would be 100% happy. LOL!

Damn droid speaker phone is so nice. (I use speaker a LOT!)

Do eeeeeetttt Boota!!!! :rock

I agree. I seriously considered selling mine at one point and getting the Droid X. The more I use the Droid the more I appreciate the iPhone. Now if only the iPhone had an led indicator, and better speaker phone I would be 100% happy. LOL!

Damn droid speaker phone is so nice. (I use speaker a LOT!)

I agree man. One complaint I have about my iPhone is the speakerphone. No one can ever hear me when I talk on it :(

What don't you like about the speaker phone? It sounds good to me.

I have trouble hearing people on it. They seem to hear me just fine. I don't have a problem if I am in a room with dead silence. A good example is in a room with a TV and air conditioner on. I can still hear them but I have to strain. The droid X booms!

Ever since I updated my 3g to the new OS, it gave nothing but trouble. I reset it twice, rebooting and did everything I could to make it work smoothly. I even contacted apple but those d-bags didn't want to help. So I had to go the illegal route and downgraded my iphone and to top it off, I finally jailbroke it as well. Now it works great, just like it used to.:D

Ever since I updated my 3g to the new OS, it gave nothing but trouble. I reset it twice, rebooting and did everything I could to make it work smoothly. I even contacted apple but those d-bags didn't want to help. So I had to go the illegal route and downgraded my iphone and to top it off, I finally jailbroke it as well. Now it works great, just like it used to.:D

Yeah apparently they are working on a fix for the 3G and 3Gs to make it smoother when using IOS4.

Back