Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.

REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

.... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222.
It is the National DO NOT CALL list It will only take a minute of your time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number.

HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON .. It takes about 20 seconds.

Free cases are up! You have to download an app onto your iPhone 4. Search iPhone 4 case program to get the app. No colored bumpers available but they do have a VERY nice selection to pick from considering they are FREE!

Now I have to figure out which one I want. I thought they were just offering the Bumper.

Thanks for the heads-up, btw. :duff

I ordered through the online store, but what if I don't want the refund & want another case for free?

Edit: Nevermind, just checked my email and they already refunded my money. Oh well!

REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.

REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

.... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222.
It is the National DO NOT CALL list It will only take a minute of your time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number.

HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON .. It takes about 20 seconds.

I've been getting calls from telemarketers and "unavailable" numbers lately, will being on this list stop those who are already calling me from doing so?

I ordered through the online store, but what if I don't want the refund & want another case for free?

Edit: Nevermind, just checked my email and they already refunded my money. Oh well!

I bought mine at a retail location and I got a refund email. But I picked out a free case. Now what? I didn't ask to be refunded and would rather have the case. LOL!

Well, unfortunately the refund only applied to certain bumpers/cases. My local AT&T was sold out of the regular bumpers and I bought an iFrogz one instead. So it looks like I'll be getting a freebie second case instead of a refund :monkey3

Not sure how known this is yet but anyone with an iphone and Chase can now deposit checks to their account through their phone. You take a photo of the front and bank and enter the amount and BAM deposited. Just wait a couple days for it to clear and then you just toss the check.

I tried it out and it works perfectly. I don't get a lot of checks obviously anymore so when I do going to the bank blows. Now, I really don't have to go to the bank or an ATM.

Not sure how known this is yet but anyone with an iphone and Chase can now deposit checks to their account through their phone. You take a photo of the front and bank and enter the amount and BAM deposited. Just wait a couple days for it to clear and then you just toss the check.

That is awesome! Can you add money into my account?

Back