Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever since I updated my 3g to the new OS, it gave nothing but trouble. I reset it twice, rebooting and did everything I could to make it work smoothly. I even contacted apple but those d-bags didn't want to help. So I had to go the illegal route and downgraded my iphone and to top it off, I finally jailbroke it as well. Now it works great, just like it used to.:D

That sucks but I have had ZERO problems with my 3GS running os 4

From what I hear, it's primarily the 3g users that are experiences issues. I just got tired of having my calls dropping and my phone crashing on a regular basis. Decided to take matters into my own hands. :D

Ever since I updated my 3g to the new OS, it gave nothing but trouble. I reset it twice, rebooting and did everything I could to make it work smoothly. I even contacted apple but those d-bags didn't want to help. So I had to go the illegal route and downgraded my iphone and to top it off, I finally jailbroke it as well. Now it works great, just like it used to.:D

Same here but I am on 3Gs... Not in the mood to downgrade and jailbreak it just yet.

Got mine this morning, and I'm just now finally having a real play around with it, and I have to say, multitasking makes this so worth it! And the other little things too, like portrait lock.

Plus I only had to wait 3.5hrs in line at the launch :rock

Got mine this morning, and I'm just now finally having a real play around with it, and I have to say, multitasking makes this so worth it! And the other little things too, like portrait lock.

Plus I only had to wait 3.5hrs in line at the launch :rock

Congrats! :rock

So there were no Iphone4's in stock yet at the place that I went to. What was sweet though is the salesmen that I was talking to had one, and I was blown away and then some! He let me take a look at it. Hands down this is the coolest phone ever. He's gonna cut me a bit of a break when I sign up on contract too. I can't wait for Monday!

Should also apply for iPhones...

headeryv.png

45857601.png

24936146.png

53483926.png

40789904.png

endg.png

by The Oatmeal

I went back on Saturday to the store and they had them. I'm loving this phone! I love the apps and the accessibility to the internet on it. How have I survived without a iPhone? Hahaha. Apple FTW!

Another test shoot on my new favorite collectible!

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ttOKc_P0dv0&hl=en_US&fs=1?hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ttOKc_P0dv0&hl=en_US&fs=1?hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Cool video! I love shooting with my phone. :duff

I have a battery question (you guys may have already talked about it)- When do you charge your phone? Do you wait until it goes down to a certain percentage or just at the end of the day? I've had absolutely no battery issues, mine lasts a full day, but I'm wondering if I should charge it before it gets too low. Or does it matter?

I have a battery question (you guys may have already talked about it)- When do you charge your phone? Do you wait until it goes down to a certain percentage or just at the end of the day? I've had absolutely no battery issues, mine lasts a full day, but I'm wondering if I should charge it before it gets too low. Or does it matter?

I always thought after the initial recharge it didn't matter. What I mean by that is draining the battery completely then doing a full charge (or maybe that process isn't needed anymore). I charge mine every night even though it probably doesn't need it cause I on average don't use more then 50% during the day.

I don't think it is a problem charging it every night.

Download an app called battery doctor. It is a battery maximization tool and explains EVERYTHING about the battery. It even does trickle charges and all of that. Most people don't know that when you charge to 100% just going by the phone its not actually charged 100%. It also explains when to full cycle charges and even keeps a log of all of your charges.

Oh and I jailbroke my iPhone 4 last night. WOW! What a bunch of fun stuff you can do! :rock

I just downloaded Batter Doctor. Thanks!

Maybe we should have an apps thread to share our favorite ones.

Back