Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Ipod is now literally an Iphone without 3G and without a phone.

It's the next best thing for those who don't want to pay a mandatory $30 a month for ____ty 3G service and can deal with just a wifi device. The new ipod is actually a better product than the iPad.

The new Ipod is now literally an Iphone without 3G and without a phone.

It's the next best thing for those who don't want to pay a mandatory $30 a month for ____ty 3G service and can deal with just a wifi device. The new ipod is actually a better product than the iPad.

Yeah, it's great. Also a lost thinner than the iPhone 4.

Apple is taking over everything!

I posted this in the music thread and thought I'd post it here too.

I just found out about the Shazam app. It can tell you the artist and title of a song by "listening" to a few seconds of it. It's great if your listening to the radio or hear a song on tv but don't know what it is. It works great. I don't know how many times I've heard a song playing during some show and wondered what it was. Now I can find out just by using this app.

Updated my 3Gs to iOS 4.1 last night and immediately got my signal strength back. :yess:

I can now use my phone at home again. I lost the ability to use it when I upgrade to iOS4 :gah:

Updated my 3Gs to iOS 4.1 last night and immediately got my signal strength back. :yess:

I can now use my phone at home again. I lost the ability to use it when I upgrade to iOS4 :gah:

The HDR camera on the iPhone 4 is a very nice addition as well. :rock

i have ios4, and no issues here :dunno. How many ppl here have theirs jailbroken? its been awhile since i jailbroke my last one, but damn its so addicting to customize the crap out of my phone.

Anyone know of a good translator for the iphone. I dont care if its free or pay just want something good. Mostly worried about French and Italian

Well, I finally dumped Verizon's asses after 6 years and went with AT&T and the wife and I got the iPhone 4. Only had it about 12 hours but I'm loving it so far. My previous phone was the env touch, and she had a droid. I've been downloading apps and games all day. Can't wait to try out the netflix and Steelers gameday ones :)

Well, I finally dumped Verizon's asses after 6 years and went with AT&T and the wife and I got the iPhone 4. Only had it about 12 hours but I'm loving it so far. My previous phone was the env touch, and she had a droid. I've been downloading apps and games all day. Can't wait to try out the netflix and Steelers gameday ones :)

Congrats! Best phone I've ever owned. Wait no. Best device I have ever owned.

Back