Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
frickin love that game and plants vs zombies. I go back and forth between those two the most. But i got the free app a day app so i download and delete stuff every day.

Check out flight control guys and gals. It's right up there with angry birds and plants vs zombies.

late to the party but I finally got an iPhone (i couldn't upgade until now). Gotta say I love it, except all i do is sit and play games on it all day. Playing Words Free with everybody! Good times.
I have 5 games of Words with Friends going. :lol
I wanna play!! :wave

I play Angry Birds all the time. I just downloaded the Halloween version the other day.
Angry Birds is awesome, I got the Halloween version too! :rock

frickin love that game and plants vs zombies. I go back and forth between those two the most...
PvZ is great too, I was hooked on it for like a week straight. :D

it's called words with friends. it's free so after every move there are stupid ads that you have to skip but hey it's free. It's like scrabble. if you or Ill or Batty want to play (apparently I suck though) my name is dingosatemybabies.

it's called words with friends. it's free so after every move there are stupid ads that you have to skip but hey it's free. It's like scrabble. if you or Ill or Batty want to play (apparently I suck though) my name is dingosatemybabies.

I just sent you a game request.

Back