Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Best phone I've ever owned. Wait no. Best device I have ever owned.

Agreed. This thing is awesome. Downloaded a lot more apps today, and my 2 oldest girls love the games I downloaded. My 5 year old was playing Moto x Mayhem making the guy wreck and then dragging his ragdoll body across the track laughing histarically. So glad those foreign idiots at Verizon pissed me off enough to make me dump them :clap

I always seem to get reception when people w/ other services don't.

At my house I had to walk around to find service, and I can look out my window and see a tower. With AT&T I have full service in my house. I guess it just depends on where you live.

Having moved from Verizon (just to get iPhone) to AT&T. I can honestly say I will immediately move back to Verizon when iPhone is available through them.

With me it was that I'd been with Verizon for over 6 years, and when they screwed something then they wanted to make it out to be my fault and treated me like ____ -hanging up on me, telling me to pay my bill when it was never late for 6 years, and even had a couple of them get tough with me on the phone. Then the _______s went and deleted my e-mail account and said it was at my request. At that point I figured those foreign jerk-offs were intentionally screwing with me so I dumped them.

With me it was that I'd been with Verizon for over 6 years, and when they screwed something then they wanted to make it out to be my fault and treated me like ____ -hanging up on me, telling me to pay my bill when it was never late for 6 years, and even had a couple of them get tough with me on the phone. Then the _______s went and deleted my e-mail account and said it was at my request. At that point I figured those foreign jerk-offs were intentionally screwing with me so I dumped them.

Yeah that sounds horrible. I never had any problems like that. I can tell you though with verizon I never dropped a call. With AT&T I've dropped 5 or 6. Not many but enough to annoy me.

Yeah that sounds horrible. I never had any problems like that. I can tell you though with verizon I never dropped a call. With AT&T I've dropped 5 or 6. Not many but enough to annoy me.

For real, I actually don't talk on my cell much. The wife lives on hers and I pretty much talk to her on it, and that's about it. It's only been a few days and zero problems thus far. With verizon we never dropped any calls, but their reception around where we live sucks. And like I said before, they have a tower like a 1/4 mile from my house. ???

Anyone that has an iphone4 and wonders what the amazing SGP anti-fingerprint screens are like raise your hand.

SGP makes great screen protectors. I put one on my Moms Droid and had one on the back of my iPhone 4. I recently took it off. I don't care anymore if my phone gets minor scrapes and bruises. New one will be out in 7 months or so. :lol

I have some free anti fingerprint screen protectors for someone that doesn't have any is what I was getting at. :lol SGP sent me the wrong order for my X and didn't ask for these back.

late to the party but I finally got an iPhone (i couldn't upgade until now). Gotta say I love it, except all i do is sit and play games on it all day. Playing Words Free with everybody! Good times.

Back