Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Zombie app is awesome! :rock

You can turn pictures of yourself and others into zombies. :rotfl

I have been running around work trying to get peeps to let me take their pictures. :lol

is that iMut8ter? i have that, i've been tweeking on it for days now. I then put the picture in a phote app i got called Picture Show and add light flares or scratches to the photo. Here I'll show you....

first pic is me as a zombie, i added a red flare and scratches to the pic through picture show....

ZombieJeff.jpg

The second pic is my girlfriend, I left her Robot Beanie on because I thought it was funny. Again Flares and scratches added later....

VampireDes.jpg

is that iMut8ter? i have that, i've been tweeking on it for days now. I then put the picture in a phote app i got called Picture Show and add light flares or scratches to the photo. Here I'll show you....

first pic is me as a zombie, i added a red flare and scratches to the pic through picture show....

ZombieJeff.jpg

The second pic is my girlfriend, I left her Robot Beanie on because I thought it was funny. Again Flares and scratches added later....

VampireDes.jpg

No but I will check that out! It's called ZombieBooth. We have had great fun all day here in the office. :rock:rotfl

Definately do, Legacy Studios put it out. Top Notch stuff.

Cool I will! Our emails are out now so naturally I'm running around turning people into zombies. LOL! The coworkers are REALLY into it. :rotfl

I tried to DL the imut8r and it won't let me on 3g. I will have to wait until I get home.

Yeah those kinds of apps are always the best. It's amazing how much fun I have with this "phone". Phone is quoted because the thing I do the least on it is use the phone!:lol

Yeah those kinds of apps are always the best. It's amazing how much fun I have with this "phone". Phone is quoted because the thing I do the least on it is use the phone!:lol

Someone asked me about the "phone" part today. I was like I don't notice to big a difference between att and Verizon because talking is the least I do on it. :lol

I agree I can't imagine not having one now. I think I will have a version of the iphone in my pocket for the next several years. I love the little gal! :rock

I'm going to check into that Picture Show app. I've played around with Instagram some and love being able to quickly add filters to my photos.

Does anyone have any experience with the iPhone external camera lenses?

Back