Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just downloaded Words the other day and now I can't stop. Damn thing is addicting. Feel like I should make my homepage a dictionary.... :slap

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

AT&T was the number one factor in me buying a Droid X this past summer. I'll probably switch back to the iPhone from Android when my contract is up (and new hardware is released).

Nope. Verizon sucks in my area. I had Verizon before I had AT&T and was severely disappointed with all aspects, it was a long time ago but while AT&T isn't the best, none of the cell providers really are, I've at least got a lot of things grandfathered in that I'd lose by going over.

I am interested in seeing the iPhone 4 in White though which is rumored to be in the Spring.

I would switch back if I was closer to the end of my contract. Verizon is way better in my area. That said this is good news for everyone! Rumors are AT&T might remove their data caps. However they are only expected to lose 3% of all of their smartphone customers becuase of the switch. Not much.

So A I'm hoping the service is a little better with less people and B they get into a price and feature war. :rock

I will stick with AT&T for another year and a half and switch back to Verizon possibly.

Kabuki its nice to read that you have come to your senses. :yess:

First I will only believe its true once there is an official announcement.

Second I won't be going back to Verizon. There crappy CS is why I have an iphone now. I just hope a crap load of people switch, to me the biggest issue with AT&T is not lack of coverage is that they could never catch up after they mobbed with the iphone and it had a much bigger effect on the network then they expected. So if I can get all these people in L.A. to switch (as many say they will) I wil lbe happy as my service will be fine and I hope Verizon is prepared for it. Unless its a 4g device (i highly doubt it) why bother get what you have how in hopes to get better service.

I'll be staying with AT&T I'm grandfathered in with stuff and they offer better service here in KC.

Back