Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be my chance to finally own an iPhone!!! :lol

I've been with Verizon for years now, switching from AT&T because of coverage issues. My contract ends in March and I'm due for an upgrade as of now. I have a first generation BB Storm....no comment. :lol (I've never see a phone that "freezes" as much as mine.)

I'll bite if it comes soon. Otherwise, I'll be going Droid.

I'll stay with AT&T, I used to be with Verizon but crappy CS and all those hidden charges turned my basic $50.00 amonth plan into a $90.00 a month plan. I have none of those issue with AT&T and honestly all the stuff I always here about dropped calls or not being able to do anything because they don't have the capabilities has never effected me - not even in SD during Comic Con when there are a crapload of iPhones around.

I had Verizon back in NY and had zero problems. And oh GOD, do I miss FIOS.

But my iPhone is a work phone, so if it means not footing the bill, I'm more than fine with putting up with AT&T's not-good-but-not-awful reception.

To be fair, nobody gets good reception inside Danica Thrall.

Unacceptable. How else can I brag while in the middle?

First I will only believe its true once there is an official announcement.

Tomorrow I believe is the event announcement. 1/11/11.

Unless its a 4g device (i highly doubt it) why bother get what you have how in hopes to get better service.

The new Verizon iPhone is supposed to launch Verizon's new LTE 4G Network. Rumors are that AT&T is also going to a 4G network but won't premiere it until their next iPhone release which may or may not be the iPhone 5, which if rumors hold true the iPhone 5 is supposed to debut and announce in June 2011. Rumor are that Verizon won't get that phone immediately which is why they are kicking off the iPhone 4 instead of waiting.

Also the iPhone 5's upgrade are supposed to be evolutionary not revolutionary with Qualcomm chipsets - which would replace the current Infineon chipsets in the iPhone 4 being the big difference and Apple's sticking with the same suppliers for the 2011 iPhone 5G components.

A new antenna, 1.2GHz processor and a larger screen: 3.7" instead of 3.5" are all rumors swirling around at this point...

Happy Verizon iPhone day. Here's to hoping for at least a back and forth feature war. Regardless this is GREAT for everyone that has an iPhone and some on Verizon that haven't had the pleasure of using the BEST phone on the market. :yess:

Now AT&T lift my data restrictions and get into a price war please! :pray:

Happy Verizon iPhone day. Here's to hoping for at least a back and forth feature war. Regardless this is GREAT for everyone that has an iPhone and some on Verizon that haven't had the pleasure of using the BEST phone on the market. :yess:

:goodpost::goodpost::exactly: My wife and I are on Verizon and have been waiting years for the IPhone! Can't wait to order!!
:panic::panic:

:goodpost::goodpost::exactly: My wife and I are on Verizon and have been waiting years for the IPhone! Can't wait to order!!
:panic::panic:

I left Verizon in June to get an iPhone. I waited and waited and couldn't wait anymore. You will no doubt love the iPhone. It simply is the best piece of tech I own. I use the thing for everything. Heck I hardly even go down stairs to use my computer. LOL!

I can't wait to find out how the VZW iPhone turns out. If this iPhone doesn't have any Verizon crapware pre-installed or has any less 5 Verizon logos plastered all over the thing, it will be a win.

Last edited:
I'm can't wait to find out how the VZW iPhone turns out. If this iPhone doesn't have any Verizon crapware pre-installed or has any less 5 Verizon logos plastered all over the thing, it will be a win.

We will all find out soon! :dance

best phone on the market? You'll all be getting the Sprint 4G Evo?

Nope. Verizon sucks in my area. I had Verizon before I had AT&T and was severely disappointed with all aspects, it was a long time ago but while AT&T isn't the best, none of the cell providers really are, I've at least got a lot of things grandfathered in that I'd lose by going over.
:exactly:

I'm still on unlimited data! :yess:

I'll stay with AT&T, I used to be with Verizon but crappy CS and all those hidden charges turned my basic $50.00 amonth plan into a $90.00 a month plan. I have none of those issue with AT&T and honestly all the stuff I always here about dropped calls or not being able to do anything because they don't have the capabilities has never effected me - not even in SD during Comic Con when there are a crapload of iPhones around.
I never had a problem with Verizon service, it's the Customer Service that lost me. My wife also left them because of it and I know several other people who told them to **** off because of it as well.

But I have little to no problems with my AT&T service or CS. :)

best phone on the market? You'll all be getting the Sprint 4G Evo?
Uhhh...NO.

I left Verizon in June to get an iPhone. I waited and waited and couldn't wait anymore. You will no doubt love the iPhone. It simply is the best piece of tech I own. I use the thing for everything. Heck I hardly even go down stairs to use my computer. LOL!

I know we will...the wife and each have older nanos, the new touches and a macbook. I for one love Apple products and have never been disappointed.

gimme gimme gimme gimme

s-VERUCA-SALT-large.jpg

Back