Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The iPad 2 rumored for March is supposed to basically be a iPhone 4, with all the bells and whistles save the actual phone.

Yeah, but I still think they will hold off on the higher resolution screen. By giving the iPad 2 a front and back camera, most people will jump without a nicer screen.

Yeah, but I still think they will hold off on the higher resolution screen. By giving the iPad 2 a front and back camera, most people will jump without a nicer screen.

I disagree. They will go with the retina display on the new iPad. No doubt in my mind.

Bingo. They've already said that the retina display will be on the next iPad, just never said when that'd be coming out...

I want an iPad more than I want to upgrade my iPhone. They need to hurry up and announce something. :panic:

At first I wanted an iPad. Now I'm thinking of selling my iMac and buying a macbook pro instead. :dunno

I'm not sure what I want to do. I just know because of my phone I rarely get in my computer. I do all my browsing right on my couch. Would be nice to have a laptop. :rotfl

If you're not doing much content creation, an iPad is all you really need.

I've been getting more and more into editing movies and pictures and such. Plus I need the extra hardrive space for all of those things. Oh and I need to work from home from time to time.

image.php

Here, kitty... :drool

At first I wanted an iPad. Now I'm thinking of selling my iMac and buying a macbook pro instead. :dunno

I'm not sure what I want to do. I just know because of my phone I rarely get in my computer. I do all my browsing right on my couch. Would be nice to have a laptop. :rotfl

We love our macbook pro...you can't go wrong with it.

Yeah my girlfriend has one and every time she brings it over I end up on it. :lol

Not a bad way to go. I've had one for 4 years and loved it. The Air is also pretty sweet if you want something portable, but don't need the horsepower under the hood.

~~Oh, awesome news that Verizon is finally getting the iPhone. Looks like I'll be jumping the AT&T ship in a month or two.

Not a bad way to go. I've had one for 4 years and loved it. The Air is also pretty sweet if you want something portable, but don't need the horsepower under the hood.

~~Oh, awesome news that Verizon is finally getting the iPhone. Looks like I'll be jumping the AT&T ship in a month or two.
I wouldnt yet, unless you want to pay a lot of money for something you already have. I would wait until 4g version.

Hmm...I've had my iPhone 4 for about 3 weeks now, and have only experienced 1 dropped call. I figured it was AT&T's crappy service + me being inside a building that caused it. Either way I don't need to run to Verizon right away, but it's great to know there is an option without having to unlock the phone.

Either way I don't need to run to Verizon right away, but it's great to know there is an option without having to unlock the phone.

To be clear: You would need a brand new phone to switch to Verizon. Without getting too geeky, AT&T uses a GSM cell network, while Verizon uses CDMA, both have specific hardware requirements.

Back