Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are those new? always hated the way the other one's looked, too big.

Yeah, the Defender is ridiculously big. I guess it's good if you need the extra protection.

I think the Commuter is relatively new. It's a two piece silicon and hard plastic case. It's probably a bit bigger than a regular case, but it's really sturdy. And I like that it has the cutout for the Apple logo. :D

https://www.otterbox.com/iPhone-4-C...XX_color=20&start=3&cgid=apple-iphone-4-cases

I've tried thin cases like that, but prefer to have something a little bigger to hold onto. If the one Keith has wasn't so expensive, I'd get one. I like the industrial look of it.

My deep-seeded hatred for gadget condoms is well documented here, but I need to admit, BadMoon, that is one find looking iPhone you got there! :clap

I may look into iCarbons when I get my next iPhone...

I've tried thin cases like that, but prefer to have something a little bigger to hold onto. If the one Keith has wasn't so expensive, I'd get one. I like the industrial look of it.

I said I would never do it on here...........and I'm fighting it.............screw it..........That's what she said. I feel so cheap now.

Ok so now I'm having an apple night. I have been learning to use Aperture. 22 days left on my free trial! :yess: So I sexied up two of the pics. I quit smoking AGAIN on Saturday. So I have been reading and taking pics like a fiend! Oh and drinking beer. :lol:monkey3

DSC_0044-1.jpg

DSC_0056-1.jpg

Ok so now I'm having an apple night. I have been learning to use Aperture. 22 days left on my free trial! :yess: So I sexied up two of the pics. I quit smoking AGAIN on Saturday. So I have been reading and taking pics like a fiend! Oh and drinking beer. :lol:monkey3

DSC_0044-1.jpg

DSC_0056-1.jpg

Looks amazing...I'm so tempted to buy that case. :panic::panic:

That does look sharp. I've just got the bumper on it that you could pick up free when they did the bumper program. So I'll stay with that but if I switched I'd go all out on that one you got Keith.

Got my wife an iPhone 4 today. Definitely better than my Droid 1. :lol

We tried out Skype and it was pretty cool be able to walk around and Skype. It was also cool to be able to use the camera on the back for Skype as well.

Got my Ghost Armor front for my iPhone today. The feel and look of it already looks better than the Zagg.

However it does have a hazy/rainbow look on the screen, I assume this will go away within a few days? Any insight on this Badmoon?

EDIT: It already looks a lot better! Guess it's just the liquid drying underneath.

Last edited:
Back