Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my wife an iPhone 4 today. Definitely better than my Droid 1. :lol

We tried out Skype and it was pretty cool be able to walk around and Skype. It was also cool to be able to use the camera on the back for Skype as well.

How is the resolution and timing when skyping? Pretty clear picture? I know when using skype simply on my Mac computer, the timing most of the time has a delay and is choppy because of the connection.

pretty much. I do need to find a new case for my iPhone 4. Had a speck one that was fine until I dropped it and the case broke in three spots.

Any recommendations?

How is the resolution and timing when skyping? Pretty clear picture? I know when using skype simply on my Mac computer, the timing most of the time has a delay and is choppy because of the connection.

The picture quality and synching was excellent. We have Verizon, BTW.

Got my Ghost Armor front for my iPhone today. The feel and look of it already looks better than the Zagg.

However it does have a hazy/rainbow look on the screen, I assume this will go away within a few days? Any insight on this Badmoon?

EDIT: It already looks a lot better! Guess it's just the liquid drying underneath.

Sorry just saw this. Yeah a good 12 to 24 hours and it goes away. I think it's the soap that takes time to evaporate.

So, white iPhone 4 comes out tomorrow..... I'm assuming everyone has basically lost interest in it since the wait was almost a year?!

Yeah, if these had come out when it originally went up I'd have gotten one but now not so much.

Got one of the white ones tonight for the GF. Meh...not bad, but I still like the black better. She wanted a white one since they originally advertised them, and came close to writing it off completely with all the delays and crap.

pretty much. I do need to find a new case for my iPhone 4. Had a speck one that was fine until I dropped it and the case broke in three spots.

Any recommendations?
I can't help, I have been through like 4 cases so far.

^that sucks, I was plan on switching to Verizon with the announcement of the iPhone 5.

I can't believe how a $5 silicone case protects a iPod from dropping. Ever since my son dropped it, I told him to never take it off.

It's been talked about some, but I have a hard case cover for my iPhone 4 (made by "In-case.") Absolutely love it. Fits snuggly. Not bulky in the slightest. Slimmer than any hard cover for the iPhone I've seen. I've dropped the phone a few times on the asphalt, since it's been on. Nothing but a few scratches on the case. Very durable and highly recommended.

I heard this as well...... Pretty disappointing that the date got set back even more for such minimal enhancements. (8 MP camera and A5 processor?!......... Weak)

They haven't announced any enhancements yet. So no one knows. Everything else is just speculation.

Sorry just saw this. Yeah a good 12 to 24 hours and it goes away. I think it's the soap that takes time to evaporate.

Update. I spoke too soon, the rainbow blotches are still there, quite annoying. I emailed Ghost Armor twice in the past week and a half, and haven't heard back from 'em; disappointed in their customer service.

Back