Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow they've updated to everything thats been available on droid. Guess I'll never learn to stop falling for the hype of the next iphone.

The problem is the droid phones aren't nearly as polished. Not to mention the lack of support after the 35 next android phones come out a week later.

That's what scares me about making the switch. Just ask Kabukiman what happened when he decided to go droid after iPhone. :lecture

The problem is the droid phones aren't nearly as polished. Not to mention the lack of support after the 35 next android phones come out a week later.

That's what scares me about making the switch. Just ask Kabukiman what happened when he decided to go droid after iPhone. :lecture

There's nothing on the market right now that touches the S3, including the specs for this.

If I'm not mistaken I thought most of the Bukiman's complaints were from a developers prespective?

I'm not saying this is a bad phone at all. I'm just saying I fell for the hype again that this was going to be this great leap, and the last thing Jobs was involved in, etc.

All my **** works on the iPhone, my 3GS has been flawless. The new one looks awesome so I will upgrade. Android OS are way too busy for me.

My phone doesn't need to be a PC, it needs to be a Phone, I don't need crazy specs.

Specs are overrated to downright meaningless when the OS is a cluttered cluster**** of a mess. It's the intuitiveness and overall use of both the simple design of the device itself and iOS that makes iPhone the gold standard.

There's nothing on the market right now that touches the S3, including the specs for this.

If I'm not mistaken I thought most of the Bukiman's complaints were from a developers prespective?

I'm not saying this is a bad phone at all. I'm just saying I fell for the hype again that this was going to be this great leap, and the last thing Jobs was involved in, etc.

What would be a huge leap for a phone at this point? I mean obviously a true HDR camera would be awesome or a portable subwoofer that spontanioulsy appears would be cool. :rotfl

I'm only bored with mine for one reason. I hate cases and I'm somewhat OCD with scratches on things. The iPhones mark up easily. The Samsungs look like they can take a little more abuse. Something important to me with a toddler and another one coming.

I would like to see apple make them available in more color choices like they do the ipods.

What would be a huge leap for a phone at this point? I mean obviously a true HDR camera would be awesome or a portable subwoofer that spontanioulsy appears would be cool. :rotfl

I'm only bored with mine for one reason. I hate cases and I'm somewhat OCD with scratches on things. The iPhones mark up easily. The Samsungs look like they can take a little more abuse. Something important to me with a toddler and another one coming.

If I knew I'd be working for Apple. I nice hummer while it's in your pocket wouldn't be a bad start.

Specs are overrated to downright meaningless when the OS is a cluttered cluster**** of a mess. It's the intuitiveness and overall use of both the simple design of the device itself and iOS that makes iPhone the gold standard.

What's this cluttered business? My phone is less cluttered than every (yes, every) iPhone I've ever come in touch with. It's quite literally as cluttered or as clean as you can make it. Total control. I'll give you the simplistic device part though.

What's this cluttered business? My phone is less cluttered than every (yes, every) iPhone I've ever come in touch with. It's quite literally as cluttered or as clean as you can make it. Total control. I'll give you the simplistic device part though.

Yeah, they've actually continued to make it easier to use with each version of Android. And as long as it's one of the more popular Android phones they have been continuing to keep them updated.

The iPhone 5 is nice but they didn't do anything revolutionary, they way overhyped it in their presentation. I wouldn't switch if I had a 4S, going from 4 though would be a good upgrade to 5.

Looks like a nice bump from any iPhone IMO. I will be upgrading this time as I'm eligible. 64gb white iPhone :rock

64gb is definitely the way to go with the 1080p HD video capture.

I have a 64gb 4S and I'll be upgrading to the 5. Need to cleanup and backup some vids & apps, though. I'm down to only 10gb of space :google:

Wow. What a letdown. I don't think there is a need for anyone really to make the jump other than just for the 4G. I think it has some very good updates but mostly through IO6. They spent 3 minutes of the 6 minute promo telling us how they made the phone. Seriously apple?

64gb is definitely the way to go with the 1080p HD video capture.

I have a 64gb 4S and I'll be upgrading to the 5. Need to cleanup and backup some vids & apps, though. I'm down to only 10gb of space :google:

I have a 32 and had to delete a bunch of games to make room. If I get another it will be 64.

Wow. What a letdown. I don't think there is a need for anyone really to make the jump other than just for the 4G. I think it has some very good updates but mostly through IO6. They spent 3 minutes of the 6 minute promo telling us how they made the phone. Seriously apple?

Serioulsy what could they upgrade more? :dunno

Unless you want a whole new interface (and thats software) what else could you want?

I want the new headphones but I'm not paying $30

Last edited:
I personally wanted a completely new redesign. More akin to some of the mockups that were floated around.

I can understand that. I would have liked that as well. I like the ones that had almost no border around the phone.

Apple did confirm that the siri "hummer" app expected in IOS 10 will include an automatic "swallow" mode. :rock

308287_2623017855155_525872153_a.jpg

Back