Executive Replicas 2001 Space Odyssey Astronauts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey rga, I only know they are expected late September. When I don't hear from the company president for a long time, suddenly more Lost In Space figures pop up for pre-order, so I know he's been busy. The 50th anniversary of LIS, ya know. I'll give him a call.

hey rga, I only know they are expected late September. When I don't hear from the company president for a long time, suddenly more Lost In Space figures pop up for pre-order, so I know he's been busy. The 50th anniversary of LIS, ya know. I'll give him a call.

Thank you!!:clap

All of the prototype photos have been removed from the company website now; it's as though the item never existed, but I think that's a good sign. The figures are due from the factory about now, and I think the final finished versions will be re-photographed for posting on the website. I really hope there are no problems, so I'll call tomorrow and find out.

Last edited:
I hope you are right. With the way the industry seems to work, delays are almost always inevitable. I would be blown away with surprise if these are in the US in September!:pigfly:

About 90 days ago, I got a call from the president of the company, asking me if I had any last-minute suggestions for improvement. He also asked me about ideas for the box, and we had a fairly long discussion about that. He said the figure was due to begin full production in three days, hence the last-minute call. I think they will appear soon.

Last edited:

Which Lost in Space items are newly up for pre-order besides the John Robinson w/jetpack?

I forgot that this was in the pipeline along with Judy and Penny. I think I saw some proto's at Comic Con.

Ok, the latest news on the 2001 figures:
I am sworn to secrecy on the details, but there has been a delay. However, it's a GOOD delay. They might appear in a month or two, but they ARE coming. And, better than first advertised.

Where else is this available to order? I had a preorder with entertainment earth that got cancelled. Thanks for any info fellas!

Back