EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m actually unexpectedly pleased with Julien. First photo, right out of the box.

The uniform is uncharacteristically loose fitting near the hips as many have noted, but overall it’s not too distracting. But the big surprise for me was that the head sculpt is actually quite good! He looks So narrow faced in some photos, but as usual, it’s all about the angle and lighting. Here’s my first camera phone shot. Looking forward to getting him in the studio!

IMG9808.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m actually unexpectedly pleased with Julien. First photo, right out of the box.

The uniform is uncharacteristically loose fitting near the hips as many have noted, but overall it’s not too distracting. But the big surprise for me was that the head sculpt is actually quite good! He looks So narrow faced in some photos, but as usual, it’s all about the angle and lighting. Here’s my first camera phone shot. Looking forward to getting him in the studio!

IMG9808.jpeg

I knew some proper pictures would do this justice, that’s Bashir alright. Between this shot and the ones davejames posted, Bashir exceeded expectations.

Back