EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they used to be really good at providing the appropriate hands for things, but now we got Odo who can't hold his PADD and Geordi who can't hold his engineering kit. And I'm still irked that we got two Picards without a "make it so" hand.

He can’t? I have Geordi but haven’t displayed him yet as I need to pack some things away to make some room for the crew. Anyway I’ve seen pictures from reviewers with him holding the kit.

exo-geordi-02.jpg

I see what you mean now, strange as that’s not what was shown on the PO. I wonder what happened here.

1724446879236.jpeg

Bashir was played by such an expressive actor, it almost seems out of character to see him with such a neutral facial expression. Reminds me of when he was replaced by a changelling and his expressions seemed muted then.

It's just a matter of taste though. REALLY wish we'd get alternative head sculpts but I understand that might be cost prohibitive, especially for something niche like Star Trek (stop being niche! Star Trek is the best! YOU FOOLS!!!).

The sculpt looks good though. 4/5 stars (which is very good! I don't like giving out 5/5s unless it's perfection!)

Bashir was played by such an expressive actor, it almost seems out of character to see him with such a neutral facial expression. Reminds me of when he was replaced by a changelling and his expressions seemed muted then.

It's just a matter of taste though. REALLY wish we'd get alternative head sculpts but I understand that might be cost prohibitive, especially for something niche like Star Trek (stop being niche! Star Trek is the best! YOU FOOLS!!!).

The sculpt looks good though. 4/5 stars (which is very good! I don't like giving out 5/5s unless it's perfection!)
Ha you're right, it does remind me more of that super smug looking Changeling Bashir. 😄

Just opened up Bashir and I think he looks pretty good in hand. The paint might be a bit heavy-handed, particularly with how much they darkened around his eyes, but it's not a huge issue for me.

A little strange though that they only gave him a standard tricorder instead of a medical one. I'm sure he used both over the course of the series, but I still would have preferred a medical one for the good Doctor.

babel085.jpg

Bashir not having a medical tricorder but still having the hand-scanner that docks in and links with a medical tricorder is just the latest in a growing line of bizarre oversights in accessories, likeness strength, wrist peg/arm color, etc. But at least all the figures' clothes are totally accurate, I guess. As far as we know. Take his word for it. What are you, some kind of "expert?"

Back