EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah skipping anything to do with that crap.
I said I'm skipping anything to do with that crap.

Meaning Star Trek Discovery is crap. Anything could be a bluray set, a communicator replica or your figures. The figures look well done, but the show itself is awful.

Lol if the craftsmanship going into the figures was crap I wouldn't have bought Data, Picard and Janeway.

Clearly I meant the show itself. It's absolutely terrible.

I've had Johnny blocked for years (can't remember why), and only noticed his posts here because of the quotes.

Let's clear this up though - his comment was about the show and was in no way being negative regarding the product.

Nanjin - I respect what you are doing, and suspect language differences may have resulted in you misunderstanding.

I've had Johnny blocked for years (can't remember why), and only noticed his posts here because of the quotes.

Let's clear this up though - his comment was about the show and was in no way being negative regarding the product.

Nanjin - I respect what you are doing, and suspect language differences may have resulted in you misunderstanding.

No. Just being protective, like a parent.

Anywho….back to more nicer discussions….is there any chance of a Borg Drone ?
Yes please! I’d love a drone. Maybe it could be a basic base body that comes with some interchangeable Borg arms, some different torso plates to vary things up (clip on or magnetic to attach on the body), and a few different assimilated species headsculpts (Klingon, Hirogen, Cardassian, Human, etc.). So you could buy more than one and have different combinations 😍

Exactly thank you. I wonder why I was blocked though 🤔 🤣🤣🤣

Being protective of your figures is understandable. But you completely took my post up wrong.
Standing there watching my child who was neglected by everyone performing a score on stage. A piece he or she spent days to perfect, and I heard someone said the piece that my child played was crap. I am not going to keep a smiling face, and I won't keep my cool.

Spock illogical.jpg

Exactly thank you. I wonder why I was blocked though 🤔 🤣🤣🤣

I can't for the life of me remember either. I usually make a note, but didn't. Wonder if it was done by mistake :dunno

However, based on the patient/polite way you responded here (and the fact I've just realised you live in Ireland), you're off ignore.

(* The crowd goes wild - much celebration will be held in the Johnny Utah household I'm sure :lol *)​

I can't for the life of me remember either. I usually make a note, but didn't. Wonder if it was done by mistake :dunno

However, based on the patient/polite way you responded here (and the fact I've just realised you live in Ireland), you're off ignore.

(* The crowd goes wild - much celebration will be held in the Johnny Utah household I'm sure :lol *)​

giphy (5) (5).gif

You're fully entitled to your opinion.

As am I. As a lifelong Trek fan, I think the show is very poor. Picard and Lower Decks are good. But I cannot stand Discovery.

I didn't realise people could be so triggered over an awful television show.

Saru looks so great, and I`m soooo tempted after the fresh episode! But one has to draw a line somewhere, or one will have to live on a door-mat (because everything else will be taken by figures).

Back