EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're fully entitled to your opinion.

As am I. As a lifelong Trek fan, I think the show is very poor. Picard and Lower Decks are good. But I cannot stand Discovery.

I didn't realise people could be so triggered over an awful television show.
Yeeeeah... maybe next time say "very poor") You don`t have to like it, just not to be rude.
Honestly, awful things are probably needed by someone, if they do exist and go into their 4th season. Those someones have feelings.

Nanjin, when will you show us more pics of the new guys? We`ve seen Saru before, but not Michael.

Yeeeeah... maybe next time say "very poor") You don`t have to like it, just not to be rude.
Honestly, awful things are probably needed by someone, if they do exist and go into their 4th season. Those someones have feelings.
There was nothing rude about my initial post unless you're on the writing staff of Discovery.

Frankly, if you are clinging to that kind of show, I would strongly recommend a new one 🤣🤣🤣

OK changing the subject. Now we know Borg Queen, 7/9, Tuvok, Chakotay, Burham, Saru & Georgiou are in the pipeline. Just for fun, who do you think the next character will be?
I reckon Archer, but hoping for Sisko

I really think you need to re-read my post.

No one insulted your children as you call them. You're reacting to a complete misunderstanding and the fact that you're taking this long to realise your error is strange.

This is the last word I am saying on the Discovery line.
I am an axxhole, that's how I chose to receive the message.

I have given you a dirty look if we were meeting in person.

Yes please! I’d love a drone. Maybe it could be a basic base body that comes with some interchangeable Borg arms, some different torso plates to vary things up (clip on or magnetic to attach on the body), and a few different assimilated species headsculpts (Klingon, Hirogen, Cardassian, Human, etc.). So you could buy more than one and have different combinations 😍
I don't think Trek has the support for unnamed Borg drones.

I worked with a CGI dude and designed 3 base Borg drone with 4 major interchangeable parts (including head) for a total of 12 drone variations (simple combination and permutation arrangements 3x4)

But 1/6 Trek market demand seems like not able to support the possibility of unnamed borg drone....

No volume to support this product line.

Yeah, I probably wouldn’t buy random Borg drones. Locutus, Hugh, and maybe the Queen are about the extent of what I would pick up. Maybe Seven in her Borg form would be interesting to see.

Thanks @nanjin! Admittedly, I’d probably be your only customer for random Borg drones (if I had the cash I’d write a blank check to fund them 😅), but it’s awesome that you’re giving us the Queen! Stoked to preorder Seven of Nine too (and the whole Voyager crew). You’re answering a lot of Trek 1/6 scale dreams 🤩

Yes please! I’d love a drone. Maybe it could be a basic base body that comes with some interchangeable Borg arms, some different torso plates to vary things up (clip on or magnetic to attach on the body), and a few different assimilated species headsculpts (Klingon, Hirogen, Cardassian, Human, etc.). So you could buy more than one and have different combinations 😍

I love this idea! Mix-and-match parts would be awesome. Different species would be fantastic. We would have to purchase multiples.

1637520702568.gif

Although they were too cartoony for me, I still bought them years ago.

24988484-62E1-4CCD-B79D-98C6004F2F2F.jpeg

I don't think Trek has the support for unnamed Borg drones.

I worked with a CGI dude and designed 3 base Borg drone with 4 major interchangeable parts (including head) for a total of 12 drone variations (simple combination and permutation arrangements 3x4)

But 1/6 Trek market demand seems like not able to support the possibility of unnamed borg drone....

No volume to support this product line.
I would buy two generic borg drones, two original series Klingons, and two movie/next generation Klingons. I also want an original series red shirt set so I can army build a security team.
Maybe I’m the only one but man, I’d love that.

Back