EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, what I mean? The first Pic showing Spock with the hemline reverted inwards (showing the same proportions as in The Consience Of The King), the second pic showing Spock in your QMx tunic at regular length.

IMG-4315.jpg
[/url] [/IMG]

See, what I mean? The first Pic showing Spock with the hemline reverted inwards (showing the same proportions as in The Consience Of The King), the second pic showing Spock in your QMx tunic at regular length.

IMG-4315.jpg
[/url] [/IMG]
Since S2 used velour and not possible to be accurate at all in 1/6, there wont be any standard for S2, only colors. Whatever to be done, more or less will follow the Trek Cosplayer standard not my personal preference.

Individual preferences (because every 2-3 episodes something would be changed) will need to rely on your customizers.

Just like the decision of using magnets instead of velcro on the phasers and comm, magnets are more practical.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not too worried about the length of the tunic. Like Nanjin says it varied quite a bit on everybody, and frankly looked a bit silly when it got super short. The length on the previous figure was a good match for the look below (and was still nowhere as long as the S3 tunics).

IMG_20210223_140406.jpg

Excited for the next preorders - Nanjin, I sold off all of my qmx pieces a few years back when it became clear they didn?t care about doing the right things (ie, the Picard stained tunic debacle). Your passion is contagious and I hope I made the right decision and can replace all the pieces with even better versions. :)

explain, will ya?

I don?t want to speak for Nanjin but QMX wouldn?t have begun a Trek line with Uhura, that is the type of figure that you get to several releases in to complete a collection. It would not make sense for Nanjin to build his company on the back of an Uhura figure, that would just allow people to finish their QMX collections, basically letting them off the hook for failing to give us the entire bridge crew.
From a business standpoint what Nanjin is doing is smart. People love First Contact. EXO will get a lot more attention outside of this forum for launching First Contact figures than they would for a random Uhura release.

Yeah, as much as a lot of us want it starting with someone like Uhura probably doesn’t make sense. You need to do at least Kirk and Spock, probably McCoy too. What would be nice is if we get some variants of those characters at least. Like maybe Kirk with the green dress uniform for instance.

I have the 2nd release QMx Spock ... but this is still exciting news. There's no way I'm not getting this Spock too!

[FONT=&]Nanjin Tam

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]18 hrs

[/FONT][FONT=&]Planning...

the Return of the Original Trek

Want to make TOS once and for all Space-Time Continuum in existence.

All new head sculpts, all new uniforms (backward compatible with compromise) The entire TOS line will be produced in-house.

....beating everyone before including myself and anyone come after me (I doubt this very much) in all galaxies and universes. Let me be the Q of 1/6 Trek universe
1f60a.png

BTW, EXO-6 has the BEST looking Spock ever created on Earth (samething with the rest of the crew).

[/FONT]
153610152_2898996510346736_1951320163327396318_o.jpg

I don?t want to speak for Nanjin but QMX wouldn?t have begun a Trek line with Uhura, that is the type of figure that you get to several releases in to complete a collection. It would not make sense for Nanjin to build his company on the back of an Uhura figure, that would just allow people to finish their QMX collections, basically letting them off the hook for failing to give us the entire bridge crew.

Yes, Uhura too soon would only be acknowledging QMx's "mess", as Nanjin put it.

jal76 said:
From a business standpoint what Nanjin is doing is smart. People love First Contact. EXO will get a lot more attention outside of this forum for launching First Contact figures than they would for a random Uhura release.

I guess First Contact is something in the middle of the road, though I don't understand the love it gets. I never believed in it as some of the dialogue, scenes and acting felt like the actors were forced to do it at gunpoint.

The only films I really like are those focusing on the original cast. I saw the first three in the cinema, but was too young to appreciate the first.

The core of Trek for me is TOS, TNG and TOS movies. The rest is extra universe building that I wouldn't miss if they suddenly no longer existed.

Star Trek and Star Wars have always competed in my mind, but Trek has always been the lesser entity simply because as a child I'd much rather exist in the Star Wars universe as it was more like the wild west with space ships. (Which reminds me that QMx messed up with Firefly too).

Where Trek usually wins is with the characters, acting and dialogue. And the literal uniformity of the costumes. With QMx it looked as though you could gradually build a crew, assembling both characters and uniforms. So I obviously look forward to the time when Uhura and Chekov make their appearance in 1/6.

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Excited for the next preorders - Nanjin, I sold off all of my qmx pieces a few years back when it became clear they didn?t care about doing the right things (ie, the Picard stained tunic debacle). Your passion is contagious and I hope I made the right decision and can replace all the pieces with even better versions. :)
Actually, that's a good idea.

We all know, not to mention mobile devices, it is especially true for 1/6. Same thing coming on a later date will have better qualities.

I am safeguarding this issue with EXO-6 releases making sure there are no additional maintenance cost or even the desire for replacement.

EXO-6 Trek figures should give end user the feeling of ?This is Trek? and ?is satisfying.?

And I will create value for EXO-6 figures. How? You know by 2022. I think everyone wants to know their Trek figure appreciated 10x even you have no intention to sell any.

Not far from the truth. Although I want friends to have some good quality 1/6 trek, I am constraited by the Law of Survival for Small Business.

In my 12 years of observation especially in the last 5 yeas, Trek 1/6 was NEVER developed.

FC Data proved this. EXO-6 out performed ALL historic data when EXO-6 did some exploratory marketing.

Imagine I do a full marketing plan with appropriate campaign strategies? I couldn't do any before because I had absolutely no idea what's going on in the market. FC Data showed me because I am in the Nebula, not just scanning from a distance. I can have immediate response and know exactly what's going on out there. With this info and data, realistic marketing strategies can be formulated and follow through with reevaluation of our plans and make the necessary adjustments to reach our Clear and Specific Objectives.

EXO-6 is here to develop 1/6 trek market. Only a developed or developing 1/6 Trek market can ensure I can go deep and wide in 1/6 Trek not to mention the very basis for small business survival.

Last edited:
I have the 2nd release QMx Spock ... but this is still exciting news. There's no way I'm not getting this Spock too!
If you are a genuine Spock fan, then you will be very excited when we debut EXO-6 TOS Spock (s)

Yeah, as much as a lot of us want it starting with someone like Uhura probably doesn?t make sense. You need to do at least Kirk and Spock, probably McCoy too. What would be nice is if we get some variants of those characters at least. Like maybe Kirk with the green dress uniform for instance.
Is no fun to just live and let die. I constantly seek out for competitors of ant sort. In 1/6 Trek, I am going to rip Yesterday's Nanjin apart into tiny pieces with no chance for him to revenge me.

EXO-6 is a leader, NOT a follower. Our TOS will stand on their own with grace next to QMx TOS. TNG was totally fuxked but I saw an even greater opportunity for TNG because of this.

The worst that happened in the past 5 years mission actually became the very solid foundation for EXO-6.

The Universe Galactic Formula had chosen EXO-6 for this.

1/6 Trek is meant to be done, and it will be [emoji4]

Last edited:
So this will be an all new sculpt we haven't seen yet? Because I know you've been showing a different Spock sculpt on your FB page for a while now...
I am the boss. All heads will run an update right before the point of no return.

All EXO-6 heads are done from scratch since the time I signed the contract.

All those unused heads will be used for my personal red shirts collections [emoji28]

[FONT=&]Nanjin Tam

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]18 hrs

[/FONT][FONT=&]Planning...

the Return of the Original Trek

Want to make TOS once and for all Space-Time Continuum in existence.

All new head sculpts, all new uniforms (backward compatible with compromise) The entire TOS line will be produced in-house.

....beating everyone before including myself and anyone come after me (I doubt this very much) in all galaxies and universes. Let me be the Q of 1/6 Trek universe
1f60a.png

BTW, EXO-6 has the BEST looking Spock ever created on Earth (samething with the rest of the crew).

[/FONT]
153610152_2898996510346736_1951320163327396318_o.jpg

Freaking awesome! I cannot wait to see the full reveal and to actually own one.

Dude, the lengths of the S2 tunics change every 3-4 episodes because they were shrinking. Therefore, no correct length. Kirk's was so short that they had to use the Green Wrap through out the entire S2. (Shatner dry cleaned his every week, shrank a lot more than everyone else).

In my personal conclusion, I will only go with the standard set by Trek uniforms fandom because the rest are all individual preferences.

S2 uniforms that planned to do are ?simulation? of S2 Velour. This fabric reflects lights similar to actual fabric used. Only this simulated fabric has the similar Yellow that ?I? remember.

S3 will he surely Set Accurate to go along with cannon colors.

Not only Kirk's shirt was shrinking....

uhura-skirt.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Back