EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tonia-kirk.png
[/url][/IMG]

Scene from "Shore Leave" (S1)

tonia-kirk-5.jpg
[/url][/IMG][url=https://ibb.co/Z2FmLnw]

Kirk asked for his very own yeoman, so here is a first draft of Tonia Barrows (not yet complete).

So, how many figures have been announced here?

I'm casually following this thread, and it doesn't look like anyone has posted any pictures of EXO-6 figures with specs and all that.

So, how many figures have been announced here?

I'm casually following this thread, and it doesn't look like anyone has posted any pictures of EXO-6 figures with specs and all that.

Only one figure is up for preorder with pictures and specs. Nanjin has confirmed that First Contact Picard and a Borg Queen statue will follow. That's the total of actual announcements as far as I can tell.

I have a few quick questions about the preorder process as I cannot search this thread for some reason, and it isn't clear from the Exo-6 website:

If I pre-order, will I be guaranteed a figure?

Will I get some kind of notification down the line that I need to pay for the rest of my order? Or am I supposed to do that on my own?

If it is the latter, what is the date for that?

Thanks!

I have a few quick questions about the preorder process as I cannot search this thread for some reason, and it isn't clear from the Exo-6 website:

If I pre-order, will I be guaranteed a figure?

Will I get some kind of notification down the line that I need to pay for the rest of my order? Or am I supposed to do that on my own?

If it is the latter, what is the date for that?

Thanks!

You will receive a figure unless.
We will send you invoice for the remaining balance when figure is ready to ship.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

tonia-kirk.png
[/url][/IMG]

Scene from "Shore Leave" (S1)

tonia-kirk-5.jpg
[/url][/IMG][url=https://ibb.co/Z2FmLnw]

Kirk asked for his very own yeoman, so here is a first draft of Tonia Barrows (not yet complete).[/QUOTE]

The dress looks great! Is it me or would the Brie Larson unofficial sculpt be a fair likeness for Barrows? With a new wig, obviously, and, maybe a tweak to her eye make-up. .

The dress looks great! Is it me or would the Brie Larson unofficial sculpt be a fair likeness for Barrows? With a new wig, obviously, and, maybe a tweak to her eye make-up. .

Thank you very much, Pauln6a!

Thanks also for your observations concerning Brie Larson. There is a certain likeness between her and Emily Banks, if you change the whig (I never thought of her due to her blond hair).

Tonia-Barrows.webp
[/url][/IMG]
Emily Banks as Tonia Barrows in Shore Leave (S1)
tonia-head.png
[/url][/IMG]
My head sculpt
tonia-profil.png
[/url][/IMG]

I will consider buying a head sculpt of Brie, there are, however many different ones in the market, which one would you suggest? The one below has a different side face - and a bigger nose.
tona-brie.webp
[/url][/IMG]
Brie Larson head sculpt

My Tonia is not yet ready, even the uniform is a mere draft needing better sewing, black pantyhose, faux leather boots with moderate heels and a proper Delta, of course, she needs a tweak to her eye make up. BTW here panties will be of a different material but nearly the same color, as in the original show.

I think I myself eventually will make Martha.

She was the first Trek character that I ever talked to at my first ever convention of any sort.

Screenshot_20210220-093206_OneDrive.jpg

Thank you very much, Pauln6a!

Thanks also for your observations concerning Brie Larson. There is a certain likeness between her and Emily Banks, if you change the whig (I never thought of her due to her blond hair).

Tonia-Barrows.webp
[/url][/IMG]
tonia-head.png
[/url][/IMG]
My head sculpt
tonia-profil.png
[/url][/IMG]

I will consider buying a head sculpt of Brie, there are, however many different ones in the market, which one would you suggest? The one below has a different side face - and a bigger nose.
tona-brie.webp
[/url][/IMG]
Brie Larson head sculpt

My Tonia is not yet ready, even the uniform is a mere draft needing better sewing, black pantyhose, faux leather boots with moderate heels and a proper Delta, of course, she needs a tweak to her eye make up. BTW here panties will be of a different material but nearly the same color, as in the original show.

I think the one you have taken an image of is the one I was thinking of. There are several different hair styles but if you are swapping hair it only matters if you have a use for the wig. Hot Toys did some official ones but good luck finding those. Fishnet pantyhose look good on the TOS ladies I think.

A Diana Rigg sculpt could work too. Good luck finding Mrs Peel though!

She was the first Trek character that I ever talked to at my first ever convention of any sort.

View attachment 506599

I can't forgive the second string Yeomen for not being Rand but Barrows and Landon are the two that stand out from the others.

I wonder if a Sophie Turner Phoenix sculpt with blonde hair might work for Landon.

There are so many TOS women I'd love to have in the collection someday (after Uhura of course):

Marlena Moreau
Helen Noel
Edith Keeler
Vina
Marla McGivers
T'Pring
Carolyn Palamas
Romulan Commander
Andrea the android
Number One

I never cared for Yeoman Rand though. Always found her really annoying and immature with all the constant pouting she did on the show. Lol

There are so many TOS women I'd love to have in the collection someday (after Uhura of course):

Marlena Moreau
Helen Noel
Edith Keeler
Vina
Marla McGivers
T'Pring
Carolyn Palamas
Romulan Commander
Andrea the android
Number One

I never cared for Yeoman Rand though. Always found her really annoying and immature with all the constant pouting she did on the show. Lol

My friends and I loved Rand as kids because she was so gloriously hopeless, as badly written as a female character could be (admittedly, Chapel would become even more badly written). As I got older, I came to appreciate how much potential they wasted by letting her go. Most of the subsequent yeomen (Barrows and Landon excepted) were air-heads devoid of personality when Rand could have added a certain something.

The original draft of City on the Edge of Forever had Rand modifying a tricorder to give feedback, jury-rigging a damaged transporter, and taking charge of a security team. She could have been awesome!

Now that you mention it, I'm struggling to think of when we ever saw a female officer display any mechanical or technical ability on the show. And I certainly don't remember Scotty having any women engineers working for him. There might have been a couple instances, but it's clear the women were mostly just there to walk around in short miniskirts and look cute. Lol

Now that you mention it, I'm struggling to think of when we ever saw a female officer display any mechanical or technical ability on the show. And I certainly don't remember Scotty having any women engineers working for him. There might have been a couple instances, but it's clear the women were mostly just there to walk around in short miniskirts and look cute. Lol

Lt Charlene Masters was in blue, likely part of the high energy physics team, monitoring phasers in engineering, I think.

Lt-commander Mulhall appears to be assigned to engineering even though she was also the ship's exobiologist.

Lt McGivers was assigned to engineering (life support I think according to the novelisation) as the ship would not have a formal position for an Earth historian.

Other than that, the only other female engineer we hear about nearly blew up Scotty in Wolf in the Fold until the Motion Picture.

View attachment 506599

She looks kind of funny with the sculpted hairdo, IMHO the female characters should deserve rooted hair.

The draft does not show her somewhat heavy lids.

Yeoman Landon was so skinny, she was wearing a shirt skirt way - 4 sizes - too large and fitting too loose.

yeoman-landon.png
[/url][/IMG]

Interesting strong character, though, although the costume department dressed her badly.

Back