EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife, friend, and I met George Takei this weekend. I’m in the Bob’s Burgers t-shirt. Also got his autograph. I was kind of in a state of shock and barely said anything. :lol

IMG_3501.jpeg

IMG_3502.jpeg

Wow so much cool stuff there. Love that we're getting a Captain Georgiou and the sculpt looks fantastic. Live action Lower Decks figures look great as well. And TOS finally!!

Not sure about those Hoshi, Garak, or Wesley sculpts yet. And Wraparound Kirk seems to have a small head...

Thanks for sharing @Nine Inch Nails!

Obviously the video isn’t the greatest quality so it’s hard to make out the full detail on these sculpts. I’m not interested in Discovery, but have to admit that Georgiou looks quite good, Hoshi not so much and can’t really say for T’Pol.

Crusher looks very promising! The TNG consoles must be a rough prototype as the lighting is all wrong. The big three for TOS also look very strong. Anyone wanting a bridge set up will be happy.

There will be lots to chat about once we get some HD pictures.

A lot of what’s being shown are protos. As always Exo6 will improve what we are seeing.

Arex and Mress are surprises even if they are statues. I wonder if they will do all the crew from TAS.

The dios are exciting. As great as 3dTrekkers stuff is, I’d still rather licensed over 3rd party.

Guinan was a pleasant surprise this early.

The Lower Deck SNW figs look great! Especially Mariner.

A lot of stuff to look forward to.

Liking that McCoy has the short sleeved option and seamless arms. Hoshi looks good but not sure if I’ll get her. The TOS and TNG stuff is cool.

I have to say I wonder if EXO-6 does a bit of a disservice to themselves by not doing SDCC. I mean sure the Vegas convention is Trek centric but that also means you’re just selling to the same market and not expanding.

Holy moly! So much stuff there. I always forget that I still have the LD figures on preorder (wonder what’s happening with them??)) but as a little collection they look awesome! And Dr Crusher! She looks great, uniform on point!

Liking that McCoy has the short sleeved option and seamless arms. Hoshi looks good but not sure if I’ll get her. The TOS and TNG stuff is cool.

I have to say I wonder if EXO-6 does a bit of a disservice to themselves by not doing SDCC. I mean sure the Vegas convention is Trek centric but that also means you’re just selling to the same market and not expanding.
They definitely should be doing the more mainstream events.

Back