EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7723.png
IMG_7720.png

Both TOS Kirks and Spock look fantastic. The head on Disco Bones doesn't look right, but it also appears to be the old prototype headsculpt, and it's my understanding it's being revised. The chest hair and medallion are outta sight, though.

TOS Kirk looks great as do TNG Crusher and Guinan, and I like Wesley's sculpt.

I'm happy to see they're making live action Boimler too.

Good work on Bones's seamless arms.

No Kelvin figures yet though, was hoping they'd finally be shown.

Yeah, Pike doesn’t look great either. Sculpt is off and the paint looks flat. Feels like the b squad at EXO are working on that one.

Love the dio pieces. The TNG consoles actually look smaller than they should, but I think that's a good compromise so they will fit in more displays.

Not thrilled with the outfit they chose for Garak.

TOS Kirk sculpt is awesome. Love the little smirk he has. Throw 20 1/6 scale tribbles in his lap and that's a masterpiece with the chair.

Romulan Kirk. Cool but not sure how essential it is and I think I’d prefer a normal Romulan. A smart way to do it would be two sculpts. Kirk head as a swap out option with a different Romulan head.
IMG_3513.jpeg

Yeah, Pike doesn’t look great either. Sculpt is off and the paint looks flat. Feels like the b squad at EXO are working on that one.
Keeping in mind that these are prototypes,
it’s clear that these aren’t at the same level as SNW. I don’t know why that line is firing on all cylinders vs. others.

Keeping in mind that these are prototypes,
it’s clear that these aren’t at the same level as SNW. I don’t know why that line is firing on all cylinders vs. others.
I understand but fairly sure these are the same prototypes we’ve seen previously. If they still aren’t looking better kind of leads me to think not much work is being done on them.

Romulan Kirk. Cool but not sure how essential it is and I think I’d prefer a normal Romulan. A smart way to do it would be two sculpts. Kirk head as a swap out option with a different Romulan head.
View attachment 717438
Yeah I'm going to be really disappointed if that's the only TOS Romulan we get. And of all the alternate looks for Kirk, this is the one I'm probably least interested in.

Back