EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Romulan Kirk. Cool but not sure how essential it is and I think I’d prefer a normal Romulan. A smart way to do it would be two sculpts. Kirk head as a swap out option with a different Romulan head.
View attachment 717438
Subcommander Tal would be a good choice. Wonder what is under the black shroud ... flat top make me think Tholian web space suit Kirk maybe?

The signage doesn't seem to match the figure. This is not First Contact Worf. Is he elsewhere in this display or still MIA like last year?

which-worf.jpg

I’m really only interested in TOS and TOS cast movies.
I don’t like the Kirk headsculpts as seen in these pics. I don’t like the neckless and still feel QMX Kirk sculpt and paint app is superior. EXO-6 TOS Spock sculpt might be better, but not so much as to replace QMX. The McCoy sculpt as shown are … not good at all. Sulu looks good and I don’t have the QMX version. I don’t think the Kirk wrap around looks good. So much attention to set/screen color —— but the material just looks too thick. And WTF happened to the Disco McCoy sculpt !!!!!
TWOK not displayed ? What happened there ?

Gotta say, the figures look good displayed together like they have shown.

Lower Decks and Prodigy figurines look really great. Boimler and Mariner live action look pretty awesome too.

They're even planning on doing an injured Pike from TOS! Really surprised to see that. Barely recognised Jeffrey Hunter Pike though, that needs some work.

Trek is a deep rabbit hole to go down, there are so many characters! I'm still trying to stick to 2 or 3 figures at most of my favourite shows.

I think you should walk over to NT and suggest that you PERSONALLY oversee her development.

That’s a great idea. I’m on my way…

He’d probably freak out and call him an expert and stomp off angrily.

You’re forgetting the Jedi mind trick. This is the figure you’ll be refining (under my supervision) and releasing next. Come on! We’ve got a ways to go…

Back