EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This just in:
exo pre.JPG

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Vadic either.

Now if it’s Crusher…

View attachment 722761

I'm tempted to buy Crusher (and Guinan) just to put them on the barbie . . .

. . . but that's a bit pricey for a few minutes enjoyment :naughty

PS: I should point out I meant the coal fired version - not the doll/character - that would be too weird! :devilish:

CAUTION!
Big time wishful speculation here:
Deja Vu =
Releasing TOS Exo-6 style with Chekov and Uhura!!!
Yea!!!!!

As far as I'm aware:

-He said it wasn't TOS.
-Email says Deja Vu. Someone released before? Or it could just be saying we've released figures before :p.
-It was shown at Vegas.
-It's a 6th scale figure (so not a statue? otherwise I'd have said the Janeway statue)

The way they talked about O'Brien and Garak led me to believe they weren't too soon (O'Brien still considering a TNG version? Garak being an early prototype). Same with Guinan who was an early one.

If the Deja Vu thing actually refers to a character repeat I don't think anything fits. So I must be horribly wrong.
If the Deja Vu thing is just us over-analyzing and doesn't mean anything, it could be anything that was both at Vegas and not TOS so that's a lot of choices.

TOS:
None

TNG Possibilities:
Beverly
Maaaybe Wesley.

TNG Movies:
Worf

DS9:
None

Statues:
None

SNW:
We didn't see much of them there and the Lower Decks versions of the characters were stated to be early I think. But they looked so good I think you can sell 'em already!

DISC:
Georgiou

ENT:
Hoshi

PIC S3:
Evil Cangelling Lady (forget her name)
Worf

It's Beverly, Wesley, Evil Lady, Hoshi, Georgiou, Spacesuit Worf, or PIC3 Worf.
Imma say it's not Wesley or Hoshi based off random bullcrap in my brain.

Imma say it's a Worf. But really, that's just wild speculation. If I had go guess which Worf, I'd guess PIC3 Worf.

Lets start the gambling!

I thought the Deja Vu was just referring to the fact that it's going to be another non-Tuesday pre-order like last week.

The latest thing mentioned was "Guess who's coming to dinner" and a lot of people, myself included, were guessing Chang because of the dinner in TUC.

EXO-6 is currently operating at about a year in between pre-orders I'm interested in, so I can assure you it isn't something TOS-related. :ROFLMAO:

I thought the Deja Vu was just referring to the fact that it's going to be another non-Tuesday pre-order like last week.

The latest thing mentioned was "Guess who's coming to dinner" and a lot of people, myself included, were guessing Chang because of the dinner in TUC.
Good call back but contradicts the whole “it was displayed at STLV” bit. I don’t remember seeing Chang there.

We're just past the time when EXO would generally drop a preorder announcement on their usual day of choice (Thursday), so maybe they couldn't quite get it lined up for this week.

Back