EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t recall her making an appearance in Cause and Effect, she featured heavily in Yesterday’s Enterprise, which I suppose could loosely apply to the clue.
Thanks. I remember her telling Picard that “it’s not supposed to be like this.” For some reason I was thinking it was Cause and Effect.

My wife saw the "Deja Vu" email, and said, "It's Q," because of the episode "Deja Q." I told her that Q was already made, and that a second version has been effectively ruled out, but Guinan may be possible, as the prototype at Vegas looked quite good (aside from the made-up outfit, which even Nanjin still said he thought looked good), and she was featured heavily in that episode.

I thought of Deja Q a bit too honestly but unfortunately we have our one and only version of Q. Wish that we’d have gotten a uniformed version or some other variant. The Judge one is okay but not my favorite of his looks even if it’s memorable for being in the first and last episodes.

Kind of hoping I catch a break between McCoy and my next pre-order.

IMG_3918.png

My wife saw the "Deja Vu" email, and said, "It's Q," because of the episode "Deja Q." I told her that Q was already made, and that a second version has been effectively ruled out, but Guinan may be possible, as the prototype at Vegas looked quite good (aside from the made-up outfit, which even Nanjin still said he thought looked good), and she was featured heavily in that episode.

Damn, really? I was holding out for TNG uniform Q. Judge Q is the only one I haven’t picked up from the line. Guess I’ll have to settle for that version.

The Friday before a major US holiday weekend seems unlikely for a pre-order. I would guess next Thursday.

I don’t know why someone felt the need to write that email for clarification. Nanjin has never said anything to the contrary. The main crews we’ve known are coming. Just a matter of how long it takes.

I don’t know why someone felt the need to write that email for clarification. Nanjin has never said anything to the contrary. The main crews we’ve known are coming. Just a matter of how long it takes.
Not everyone uses social media (I don’t, I rely on this forum). It seems perfectly normal to send an inquiry should someone have a question, they do have a “Contact Us” page for that very purpose.

Back