EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumb question here - I'm going to see Anson Mount and Ethan Peck this weekend and plan to get them to sign my Pike/Spock Exo 6 figures. I can get them to sign the outer box but I know Nanjin has often referred to the autograph card. I feel stupid asking but what is this? Is it the little card that's inside the box with the enterprise and Starfleet officers file? Or is it the alternate white plastic stand insert that can swap out for the transporter pad insert? Or something else? Appreciate any advice...

Dumb question here - I'm going to see Anson Mount and Ethan Peck this weekend and plan to get them to sign my Pike/Spock Exo 6 figures. I can get them to sign the outer box but I know Nanjin has often referred to the autograph card. I feel stupid asking but what is this? Is it the little card that's inside the box with the enterprise and Starfleet officers file? Or is it the alternate white plastic stand insert that can swap out for the transporter pad insert? Or something else? Appreciate any advice...
It's the little card that has the ship and the character name on it.

The white swap out piece is so you can make a giant transporter pad instead of the single one.

Data, La Forge, Ro, and the Overseer (the Picard) all in the same year, TNG is coming along nicely.

1724253572815.png

1724253416972.jpeg

It's the little card that has the ship and the character name on it.

The white swap out piece is so you can make a giant transporter pad instead of the single one.
Awesome! Thank you!

Thank god it's not a tempting one (Disco Bones). Even when I first watched that movie as a kid (probably like 2 years old) I knew it looked horrible (the costume).
Disco was tacky when Disco was still happening. It's not a style that will ever come back.

Thank god it's not a tempting one (Disco Bones). Even when I first watched that movie as a kid (probably like 2 years old) I knew it looked horrible (the costume).
Disco was tacky when Disco was still happening. It's not a style that will ever come back.
I couldn't go to see the movie and so the ton of merchandise really built up my expectations. When I eventually saw it, it was nothing like I expected but I still loved it. But by then, I was obsessed with the potential of a second 5 year mission. That has never really gone away for me so I will be looking to double down on my obsession.

Attachments

• received_1095131081035741.jpeg
    received_1095131081035741.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Messenger_creation_a40f0973-f67e-45d5-9c79-65563b55ebd3.mp4
    661.1 KB
  • Messenger_creation_114dac7d-0cac-4a87-ae93-e909c033dcaa.mp4
    1.4 MB
Costume? That's exactly how De looked when he showed up for work that day. That was his beard and those were his threads, man. Twelve guys were needed to hold him down to shave his face for later scenes. Roddenberry insisted he remove his medallion for those later scenes, and De only agreed after threatening to kill anyone who touched it, and Gene found him a safe to put it in.

Back