Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't the title "the walking dead" refer to the group of survivors and not the zombies? What's to fear about em?

Totally agree. I was hesitant in the beginning when all they were saying was that it was about a couple trying to work through angsty family problems, but this looks properly scary and badass. Officially not worried anymore.

But, like I said earlier, I hope they get through the "what's going on?" phase relatively quickly and get to the "you have to shoot them in the head" phase. When the audience is that far ahead of the characters in the story like that, you have to play catch-up quickly or you strain their patience.

I think it's prolly a combination of them having tons of money to put into it and the fact that's its in LA and not some Louisiana bayou, so they kinda have to. If the WD isn't the biggest grossing TV franchise of all time yet, it defn will be, so it would make sense to me to put more money into it. It really shows from that trailer. It's going to be a great fall with both of those shows.

But, like I said earlier, I hope they get through the "what's going on?" phase relatively quickly and get to the "you have to shoot them in the head" phase. When the audience is that far ahead of the characters in the story like that, you have to play catch-up quickly or you strain their patience.

I hope they take a long time figuring out whats going on in the first season. I do not need yet another group of people walking in the woods looking for food. I hope they stay in the city for a while and they get to analyze the walkers more than the main show does...

Idk, not sure what to think yet. Hoping it doesn't take the entire season for the zombies to take over, otherwise it will drag. I have a feeling the first episode will be like any other sitcom and not even hint at walkers, to build the characters...then after that they may start to introduce what happens. But we'll see.

Idk, not sure what to think yet. Hoping it doesn't take the entire season for the zombies to take over, otherwise it will drag. I have a feeling the first episode will be like any other sitcom and not even hint at walkers, to build the characters...then after that they may start to introduce what happens. But we'll see.

I'm gonna try when watching this to put TWD out of my mind. If it takes the first show to set this all up and introduce the characters, I don't have a problem with that.

the end of the first episode might show the first attack (to build up the second episode)

Doesn't the title "the walking dead" refer to the group of survivors and not the zombies? What's to fear about em?

In the comics Rick has an epic speech that ends with "We are the Walking Dead."

In the show, the walking dead are the zombies.

Looking forward to a figure of Cliff Curtis. He was badass in Training Day.
Cliff+Curtis+Training+Day.png

Back