Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point.

While the cynical ******* in me feels this show is a blatant cash grab, I'll admit, I'm looking forward to it. If nothing else, it'll hold me over until the new seasons of TWD and Fargo begin.

I haven't watched Fargo since the first season ended. It's slow, depressing, but it's damn good too. Worth it for Billy Bob alone.

I'll watch this tomorrow... but, whoever this group is, I couldn't care less. If they're not part of Rick's group, they can be Walker food for all I care.

I would have much preferred a anthology series that focused on a different group in a different region, or even country, every season, ala True Detective. The more I see of this new show the less excited I am to see it.

I would have much preferred a anthology series that focused on a different group in a different region, or even country, every season, ala True Detective. The more I see of this new show the less excited I am to see it.

That would be very cool. It actually sounds a lot like the book World War Z (not the movie, which doesn't share much more than a title with its source material). I'd be all for something like that!

But I'll keep an open mind tonight and see what Kirkman & Co. have cooked up for us.

That would be very cool. It actually sounds a lot like the book World War Z (not the movie, which doesn't share much more than a title with its source material). I'd be all for something like that!

But I'll keep an open mind tonight and see what Kirkman & Co. have cooked up for us.

Ditto. At the very least it will be nice distraction to tide me over till October.

Well... What you all think? My opinion was it was good. A little slow but I think it will pick up later on in the season. It was cool to see a new location like LA and the dead being fresh instead of rotten. Not a lot of action for the season premiere but it started the story right off in the direction. It will be interesting what direction the show will go down. Looking forward to watching the next episode and the rest of the season.

Episode 1 for TWD was great. It was a little more fast paced than this one. This was extra long which is fine. I think it'll pick up a little bit more as the season goes on. I'm going to give it a chance but I think Travis is going to be the star of the show for me.

Back