Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3801334_orig.jpg

Snake Doc makes a good point. But we still are seeing other dead that are not crackhead related. I think it was just a poor story arc that I'm already tired of.

Hopefully he dies soon. :lol

One thing is for damn sure

None of these people are a Rick or a Daryl or even a glenn
None of them are even close to an Andrea in quality:lol

That's my fear. No good leading characters so far. No iconic anyone
The main cast is so good. Makes me realize
Agreed. but it's early.

Give the show a chance. I hated Carol at first but she turned into a badas$$. It will be nice to see different characters rather than clones from TWD.

Agreed. but it's early.

Give the show a chance. I hated Carol at first but she turned into a badas$$. It will be nice to see different characters rather than clones from TWD.

I know it is early but Carol was a side character. Im talking about the leader. You could tell Rick was a leader, Even Shane had more personality than any of the people in this show.

Im not even saying I wish they were clones of the main cast of WD, it just feels like the characters in this show are too tame and they don't have a personality of their own except for the son. Which doesn't matter now that the outbreak is starting but it might hurt the show down the road. That's what I am thinking.

once the outbreak is over the show will probably be focusing on the characters. characters that dont have too much of a personality

I know it is early but Carol was a side character. Im talking about the leader. You could tell Rick was a leader, Even Shane had more personality than any of the people in this show.

Im not even saying I wish they were clones of the main cast of WD, it just feels like the characters in this show are too tame and they don't have a personality of their own except for the son. Which doesn't matter now that the outbreak is starting but it might hurt the show down the road. That's what I am thinking.

once the outbreak is over the show will probably be focusing on the characters. characters that dont have too much of a personality

How much personality did Rick have before the outbreak?

I wouldn't worry, as hardship and struggle tend to bring these things out in people, or at least, tv people.

I've not seen the show, yet, but the presence of junkies really makes me hope we get zombification via dirty needle, which is a weird thing to hope for, but it's just so...perfect.:lol

Re: Another Walking Dead Show Confirmed

I can't see Nick being the leader of this survival group. We haven't really met many characters as of yet. We have this dysfunctional family, the daughter's boyfriend, who already appears to be missing, the school principal and the kid with the knife. They're the only characters that have been focussed on so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How much personality did Rick have before the outbreak?

I wouldn't worry, as hardship and struggle tend to bring these things out in people, or at least, tv people.

we see him share with Shane about Lori, we see him telling the other cops not to joke around, we see them talking about being on the tv show COPS.
it was very small screen time and he did have a stronger presence

Oh, give me a break, crows! :lol Maybe because it was Andrew Lincoln and you knew him from something else, but I just can't agree. I really like the entire family unit (sister is the weakest but already better than, say, Beth). From the original, sure I'd say Rick, Shane and Glenn kinda stood out but it's not like any of them were genius performances or something. You've watched one show. Try and keep it in perspective until you've seen the season, at least.

I neither like nor dislike anyone at the moment. It's too early to form an opinion either way....except on the hotness of the daughter played by Alicia Debnam Carey, that much is quite obvious even at this stage.

My first impression is that I like it and the 'main cast'. Mom especially has the potential to be a great heroine if the writing's good and she has the range.

Back