FENG's Studio - JOHN RAMBO (2008)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a babel fish translation of one of fengs pages :

Classification: Displays 2007/12/11 06:34 as a result of this display period for a time month, in order to let the display be rich, plays the family with the outside areas to be able to feel at ease, therefore we front thought unfolds discusses the detail to have its necessity, certainly, if does not have the wish participation the person does not use reluctantly oh. The display is one kind of very special experience, although is not the comprehensive 12 吋 people partner unfolds, but each time person partner display must determine can 夠 before is better than, each participates in the display the person will be able the time and time again accumulation experience, the homogeneous archery target display to have a familiar task and handle it with ease in the future, believed has participated in a display each people all hope, take will have incurs on first us to be able to conduct the pure person partner in Taiwan to unfold as the goal makes great strides forward to front! Both sides wall plan: Unfolds the field to have both sides wall, at the same time is the concerned 12 吋 people partner's origin, at the same time is in addition 12 吋 people partners manufacture process, the vulture manufacture process (elects its one), has the interest to participate in 圖面 the arrangement or the written article person may contact with us oh, the participation □both sides wall plan □this work person, after completes, Arab League peak individual also can bestow each V I P ritual thanks oh! Certainly! If nobody must do this both sides wall, finally or can fence by me □12 吋 people partners' origin □are partial, thank T O Y W O R K to assist to complete! Taibei: Because this display with formerly was different, estimated in January, I could look for the time to go north, lived together harmoniously the discussion with each participation Taibei to illustrate this display the item and the question and planned, guaranteed the display to carry on smoothly. Intends to understand this display content the north exhibitor, may first to overflow the liaison, has not participated in the display, if can provide the display opinion also to be possible to send the field to advise! The symposium time, the place, we subscribe again. Overflows

So in conclusion:

May the fruit of your loins find seed in the belly of your woman ! and may all your nasal boulders be small enough to dislodge without too much experimentation with poking implements

----------------------------------------

So about as useful as a chocolate fireguard

Feng ever sell any of his work?...I am not a huge Rambo fan but that figure is freakin awesome.....well...the new trailer does look Bad Ass when he unloads the entire contents of that gun on the jeep into that guy ....:rock

LOL that translation is so damn aweful ... anyway basically he was saying when Rambo4 was announced people over the net were having doubts about Sly's ability to do another Rambo movie, and when the release of teasers and trailers people started to have hope about this movie ...A movie full of violence blood and gore... testosterone overload!
This figure has taken a lot of his time and mainly due to the fact that theres very little reference pics available. And only recently Feng and I found so nice reference pics in full high res.

He went on talking about the knife... he wasnt sure if thats correct or not.. so minor issue about the leather looking sleeve...

He used upper torso of TS nude body as base to created 60yr old Sly body and as for hands he found DID hands as base to resculpt.

I dont think he is offering this to sell yet ... not sure when either.

I just saw the movie this morning and what a carnage !!! A slasher movie !!!
Xeno', I'm wondering if you are going to recast this head like you did for Tobey ? I'm definitely interested. :chew

Sorry I dont have this Rambo head and at this point of time it's not going to be offered.
All previous heads sold before were given authorisation by Feng. I dont recast and sell his stuff without his consent.

Petition for FENG Studio's JOHN RAMBO

Hi xenoviper.. After almost 2 years, will Feng ever consider selling this? We have been waiting for Hot Toys to release a Rambo 4 figure but no announcements have been made.

I hope that with all the clamor for it to be sold, you would consider talking to Feng. :monkey3

We can have some sort of list in this thread where all "sure buyers" will sign-up (of course, depending on how much Feng will offer this HS). I think we all just need the Headsculpt, but the whole figure would be nice.

This may just be wishful thinking for me to ask you, but I'm sure a lot of Rambo fans would love to have this headsculpt! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Sorry I dont have this Rambo head and at this point of time it's not going to be offered.
All previous heads sold before were given authorisation by Feng. I dont recast and sell his stuff without his consent.

Last edited:
Awww.. :( How many did he make? And who did he sell them to? :)
Maybe we can talk them buyers into selling to us. :p

Back