Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. The only safe bet at this point is watching the reliable retailers when the figure releases to catch openings from cancellations. Especially on a figure like Tifa where you know some people will never be happy and cancel.

Agreed. The only safe bet at this point is watching the reliable retailers when the figure releases to catch openings from cancellations. Especially on a figure like Tifa where you know some people will never be happy and cancel.

Only a deposit so I’ll take my chances with that Figure Choice and if needs be I’ll buy after market tbh if they screw us.

I would not give them the benefit of waiting. If they're not sending these out within a week or two of the other outlets, you should cut your losses fast and pursue other avenues. Every GT release so far has had at least one of these smaller, unknown vendors continue to take orders that aren't secured and either cancel them when release date comes, or worse, give fake excuses about second batches that will never arrive. The fact this site is still taking orders for this figure is highly suspect to me; the best case scenario is that too many people are wary of them not being legit and they've been unable to sell through their secured orders, but that seems unlikely.
This is exactly how Toyswonderland suckered in as many people as they did. Endless amounts of open preorders and low prices on figures that are long sold out at every other retailers. Trying to get people who are preordering late. Somehow this one retailer has the figure up for order still? Yeah okay..

This is exactly how Toyswonderland suckered in as many people as they did. Endless amounts of open preorders and low prices on figures that are long sold out at every other retailers. Trying to get people who are preordering late. Somehow this one retailer has the figure up for order still? Yeah okay..

I mean going by this group and other groups, not a lot of people knew they sold 1/6 figures lol. My copium is high

Still wondering when will this one come out
IMG_8145.jpeg

IMG_8150.jpeg

IMG_8148.jpeg

Update on GT AC Sephiroth;

Full silicone body without hole attachment for the wing.

GT Boss explanation; wanted to try something new in the market and there aren't many full silicone body male figures in the market. There's pros and cons to full silicone vs full jointed but there's really not a need to delve deep into comparisons. The idea of having this full silicone body for Sephiroth was to eventually use it on other characters (as it's a waste of molds for a single character) so it's also the reason why there's no hole for the body.

As for any eventual 2.0, 3.0 versions, these are just terms used to describe Hot Toys figures as they have multiple figures of the same characters but also each version have their own differences with regards to the continuity of the character in the films. In all, each release from GT will have it's differences and upgrades even if they are the same characters. After all, things improve with time.

I should also add that some collectors are requesting for an additional jointed body with hole so they could use the wing attachment if required. GT Boss is still quite resistant on that.

GT Boss explanation; wanted to try something new in the market and there aren't many full silicone body male figures in the market. There's pros and cons to full silicone vs full jointed but there's really not a need to delve deep into comparisons. The idea of having this full silicone body for Sephiroth was to eventually use it on other characters (as it's a waste of molds for a single character) so it's also the reason why there's no hole for the body.

As for any eventual 2.0, 3.0 versions, these are just terms used to describe Hot Toys figures as they have multiple figures of the same characters but also each version have their own differences with regards to the continuity of the character in the films. In all, each release from GT will have it's differences and upgrades even if they are the same characters. After all, things improve with time.

I should also add that some collectors are requesting for an additional jointed body with hole so they could use the wing attachment if required. GT Boss is still quite resistant on that.
I'm all for the full silicone body on Sephiroth, it's gonna look better and give the figure some awesome weight to him. I'm sure they will think of some kind of contraption to secure the wing in place. Maybe the harness he wears can have multi-function and hold the wing, and maybe this time it can have proper articulation too. Either way, I can't wait to see that headsculpt finalized with the moveable eyes.
428103-427912-BE413E3F-ADB5-43F1-89EF-FA15B0C916EB.jpeg.jpg
gtseamless.jpeg

Would this mean AC Seph would not have the wing? Or they are just looking for different ways to attach it?
I hope it’s the second option, AC Seph was the very first time Seph canonically had the black wing.

Would this mean AC Seph would not have the wing? Or they are just looking for different ways to attach it?
I hope it’s the second option, AC Seph was the very first time Seph canonically had the black wing.
No wing at all. Other collectors are either trying to convince GT to do the wing or exploring other options like wearing a backpack wing or something.

I'm all for the full silicone body on Sephiroth, it's gonna look better and give the figure some awesome weight to him. I'm sure they will think of some kind of contraption to secure the wing in place. Maybe the harness he wears can have multi-function and hold the wing, and maybe this time it can have proper articulation too. Either way, I can't wait to see that headsculpt finalized with the moveable eyes.
View attachment 710915View attachment 710916
As it looks, it feels like GT boss just refuses to do the wing for some reasons, I'm not sure if he will walk back on it but I think we should at this point, expect the wing as a nice bonus and not a feature for AC Sephiroth.

It's a weird arrangement considering we see him shrouded in wing during the movie.

As it looks, it feels like GT boss just refuses to do the wing for some reasons, I'm not sure if he will walk back on it but I think we should at this point, expect the wing as a nice bonus and not a feature for AC Sephiroth.

It's a weird arrangement considering we see him shrouded in wing during the movie.
Weird indeed considering how perfectionist GT is.

The wing is a key part of the AC version, they even added more scenes with the winged look when they released the Complete version of the movie. It featured in Crisis Core and even Smash Bros.

It should be by the end of this year. I only just got my Last of Us (HBO) Joel in June and he was due to release in August 2023. I think Aerith was due around the same time to release like Q3 2023. Just gotta wait on Super Duck to release that Yuffie set after Aerith then lol. Have the Star Man Tifa on order that should come out end of year just in case I get snookered on the GT version

No wing attachment for the AC version would be rather surprising. He appears with it in the movie. A separate jointed body would make the most sense. He's not even a figure that needs a full silicone body to begin with. There’s no area on him that exposes his body.

EdlB0OiUYAEPQPv.jpg

Back